Our 1000+ Oracle Database questions and answers focuses on all areas of Oracle Database subject covering 100+ topics in Oracle Database. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Oracle Database. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Oracle Database comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Oracle Database interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Oracle Database with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Oracle Database Subject.
Who should Practice these Oracle Database Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Oracle Database Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Oracle Database.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Oracle Database Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Oracle Database 11g Architecture Options
The section contains questions and answers on oracle db 11g architecture, databases and instances, programmatic oracle structures, storing and guarding the data, installing the oracle database and creating a database.
Oracle Database 11g Architecture
Databases and Instances
Storing and Guarding the Data
Programmatic Oracle Structures
Installing Oracle Database 11g and Creating a Database
2. Questions on Planning Oracle Applications
The section contains questions on approaches, risks and standards, atomic data and business models, data entry, query and reporting, normalization, foreign key, primary and unique keys.
Approaches, Risks and Standards
The Atomic Data Models and Business Models
Data Entry, Query and Reporting
Normalization (1NF, 2NF, 3NF)
Foreign, Candidate, Primary, Composite, Unique Keys
Attribute, Tuple and Entity
3. Questions & Answers on SQL Basics
The section contains questions and answers on structured query language, ddl, dml, dcl and tcl commands, select statements, arithmetic operators, alias, writing sql statements and literal characters.
Structured Query Language
DCL and TCL command
Basic Select Statements
Writing SQL Statements
Defining a Column Alias
Literal Character Strings
4. Questions on Accessing Remote Data
The section contains questions on sql development environment, database connection and sql worksheet.
Development Environmnets for SQL
5. Questions & Answers on Using Oracle Text for Text Searches
The section contains questions and answers on sql wildcards, comparison and logical conditions, sorting and variables.
Limiting Rows Using a Selection
6. Questions on SQL Functions
The section contains questions on sql functions.
SQL Functions – 1
SQL Functions – 2
SQL Functions – 3
SQL Functions – 4
7. Questions & Answers on Subquery and Joins
The section contains questions and answers on groups of data, joins, non equijoins, sql clauses, subqueries and its types.
Creating Groups of Data
Types of Subqueries
SQL Clauses (AND, OR, LIKE, TOP)
8. Questions on Changing Data
The section contains questions on set operators, script creation, updating rows, delete statement, database transcations, read consistency, database objects and data types.
Creating a Script
Database Transcations – 1
Database Transcations – 2
Data Types – 1
Data Types – 2
9. Questions & Answers on Creating and Managing Tables, Views, Indexes and Sequences
The section contains questions and answers on constraints, views, sequences, indexes, data dictionary structure, constraint and view information.
Constraints – 1
Constraints – 2
View – 1
View – 2
Data Dictionary Structure
10. Questions on Procedures, Functions and Packages
The section contains questions on pl/sql introduction, procedures, parameters, functions, packages and records, persistent state of packages, oracle supplied packages, job creation, dynamic sql, sql execution flow, pl/sql block and dbms_sql package.
Procedures in PL/SQL
Functions in PL/SQL
PL/SQL Packages – 1
PL/SQL Packages – 2
Package Functions in SQL
Persistent State of Packages
Oracle Supplied Packages
Creating a Job
Data Dictionary Views
Execution Flow of SQL
Dynamically Executing of PL/SQL Block
11. Questions & Answers on Using Native Dynamic SQL and DBMS_SQL
The section contains questions and answers on pl/sql wrapper, cursor, synonym and collections, autonomous transactions, bulk binding and dependencies.
Standardizing Constants and Exceptions
Dependencies – 1
Dependencies – 2
12. Questions on Triggers
The section contains questions on lob datatypes, bfiles, triggers, database triggers, native compilation and pl/sql warnings.
LOB Data Types
Triggers – 1
Triggers – 2
13. Questions & Answers on Implementing Object Types, Object Views, and Methods
The section contains questions and answers on oracle sequences, tablespace, security, replication and backup.
14. Questions on JDBC Programming
The section contains questions on jdbc programming.
JDBC Programming – 1
JDBC Programming – 2
JDBC Programming – 3
JDBC Programming – 4
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Oracle Database!