– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in C++ with explanations
– Lots of MCQs with C++ code/programming snippet and its output
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in C++ Programming Language
– C++ programming code compiled and tested on x86-32 bit Linux systems
Who should Practice these C++ Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on C++ programming language
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in C++ (both objective type and coding written test)
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations (GATE & GRE)
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on C++ Programming with 110+ topics:
1. Questions on Types, Pointers, Arrays & Structures in C++
The section contains questions on integer, float, character and boolean types. It also contains questions on arrays, pointers and structures.
Floating Point Types
Pointers into Arrays
Pointer to Void
2. Functions, Namespaces & Exceptions in C++
The section contains questions on function declaration and overloading, operators and statements, values and arguments, macros, namespaces and exceptions.
3. Source Files, Classes and Operator Overloading in C++
The section contains questions on classes and functions, objects and operators, subscripting and dereferencing and other string classes.
Header Files Usage
User Defined Types
Complex Number Type
Increment and Decrement
4. Derived Classes, Templates & Exception Handling in C++
The section contains questions on different types of classes like abstract, derived and their hierarchies, different types of templates like simple string and function and their derivation and specialization. The section also has questions on error and exception handling, different types of exceptions and their resource management.
5. Questions on Class Hierarchies, Library & Containers
The section contains questions on different aspects of a container which includes creation and design of new containers, vectors and sequences, types of inheritance and various class hierarchies.
6. Questions on Algorithms, Objects & Iterators in C++
The section contains questions on different types of algorithms like C style, standard library, modifying sequence and non modifying sequence, different types of iterators, sequences, containers and allocators.
7. Questions on Strings, Streams & Numerics in C++
The section contains questions on basic strings and their characters, I/O streams, file and string streams, standard library and mathematical applications like numeric limits, vector arithmetic and random numbers.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master C++ programming language!