A Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Engineering is an undergraduate three-year, four-year, or five-year program that deals with the study of the application of scientific concepts to the design and construction of machines, structures, bridges, vehicles, computers, and many such technical and engineering objects. We have listed down the books for 1st year B.E/B.Tech. subjects which are studied in all the Universities/Institutes.
Here’s a list of books on B.E/B.Tech. 1st Year Subjects categorized semester wise including additional common subjects.
1. Books on B.E/B.Tech 1st Semester Subjects
2. Books on B.E/B.Tech 2nd Semester Subjects
3. Books on Additional Common Subjects of 1st Year B.E/B.Tech
- Partial Differential Equations and Transform Theorems Books
- Computer Aided Engineering Drawing Books
- Constitution of India, Professional Ethics and Human Rights Books
- Differential and Difference Equations Books
- Environmental Science and Engineering Books
- Professional Ethics and Human Values Books
- Multivariable Calculus and Differential Equations Books
- Probability and Statistics Books
- Algorithms and Data Structures Books
- Basic Civil Engineering Books
- Basic Mechanical Engineering Books
- Soft Skills for Career Development Books
Kindly note that we have put a lot of effort into researching the best reference books on all the subjects of 1st year B.Tech and came out with a recommended list. If any more subjects need to be added to this list, please let us know.