This set of Visual Basic Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “ToolBox Window – Picture Box Tool and ButtonTool”.
1. To include an image on the form we use which toolbox?
a) Picture Box
b) Image box
c) Add Image box
d) Add Picture Box
Explanation: We can include an image in the form using Picture box control, which is instantiated using picture box tool. As we include the picture box, the properties of it appears in the Properties Window.
2. While the Picture Box tool is included in the form, a triangle appears in the upper-left corner of the control?
a) Edit Box
b) Property Box
c) Task box
d) Image box
Explanation: The task box is known so, because it displays a list of task associated with the control. It appears in the upper-right corner of the control, when the picture box is included in the form.
3. To include the image file in the project itself, the Project Resource file radio button must be selected from which dialog box?
a) Select Resource Dialog box
b) Select Dialog box
c) Resource Dialog Box
d) Project Dialog Box
Explanation: This dialog box includes the image within the project itself. We need to make sure that the radio button is selected and click on Import. On clicking on import the open dialog box appears, and we need to select the image.
4. Which property is used to view the full image in the Picture Box?
a) View full image
c) View Image
d) Full Size Image
Explanation: When you select an image to be displayed in the picture box, only a portion of the image can be seen. We need to click on the StretchImage property to view the full image in the picture box. This property, resizes the image according to the size of the picture box so that we can view the full image.
5. StretchImage Property is present in which dialog box?
a) Task list
b) Properties Window
c) Picture Task Window
d) View Window
Explanation: In the task list, we have the SizeMode Box, and when we click on the list arrow on the SizeMode Box, and click on StretchImage, we can view the full image in the picture box.
6. Which is used to change the name of the picture?
a) Properties Window
b) Change Name
c) Edit Window
d) Picture Properties Window
Explanation: When the Picture box on the form is selected, the properties window contains the properties of the picture box, which we are allowed to edit as required.
7. __________ is commonly used to perform an immediate action when clicked.
b) Button control
Explanation: Every application should give the user a way to exit the program. Most Windows Application accomplishes this task using the Exit option. In visual basic a button is used for sending an application. It is commonly used to perform immediate action when clicked.
8. __________ in the Tool Box is used to add a button control to a form.
a) Button Tool
b) Add Button
c) New Button
d) Add new Button
Explanation: The button tool adds a button to the form. The button is used for sending an application. It is used to perform an immediate action when clicked.
9. The name of the button control is changed using __________
a) Button Tool Window
b) Change Name
c) Edit Window
d) Properties window
Explanation: Properties Window contains the properties of any object brought in the form. With the help of this window, we can edit the properties required to make the form look better.
10. The __________ and __________ buttons are examples of many button controls found in Windows applications.
a) Ok and Cancel
b) Ok and Exit
c) Exit and Cancel
d) Try again and Cancel
Explanation: Every application should give the user a way to exit the program. Windows applications provide many button controls to the user. The most common among them are Ok and Cancel.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Visual Basic.
To practice all areas of Visual Basic, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.