This set of Visual Basic Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Properties Window”.
1. If the properties of the form are not listed alphabetically, click __________ button to make it alphabetical.
a) Lexicographical button
b) Alphabetical button
c) A-Z button
d) Arrange button
Explanation: If the properties of a form are not listed alphabetically click on Alphabetical button to make it alphabetical.
2. What is a class definition?
a) It defines object
b) It defines the appearance and behavior of an object
c) It defines namespace
d) It is a prototype
Explanation: A class definition is a block of code that specifies an object’s appearance and behavior.
3. What does namespace contain?
a) Code that defines a group of related classes
b) Code to define hierarchy
c) Contains object definition
d) Contains class definition
Explanation: Namespace contains a code that defines a group of related classes.
4. Form is called as the __________
b) dot member access operator
c) instance of a class
Explanation: Form is called the dot member access operator. It indicates the hierarchy of namespace rather than that folder.
5. Hungarian notations name are entered using __________
a) camel case
b) upper case
c) lower case
d) both alphabets and numbers
Explanation: In Hungarian notation, the first 3 characters identify the object and the next characters identify the purpose.
6. Where does the form’s Text Property appear?
a) Title bar
b) In Text box in the form
c) Caption bar
d) Text bar
Explanation: Form’s Text Property appears in the Title bar.
7. What does the Start Position Property determine?
a) initial position on the screen
b) starting position on the screen
c) top left corner of the screen
d) middle of the screen
Explanation: The Start Position Property is used to determine the form’s initial position on the screen.
8. The size property contains the size of __________
b) text on the form
c) size of any object such as textbox, button, etc on the form
d) size of the screen
Explanation: The size property indicates the size of the form.
9. The size property contains two numbers separated by comma, and a space. These numbers are __________
a) width in pixel, height in pixel
b) height in pixel, width in pixel
c) height in cm, width in cm
d) width in cm, height in cm
Explanation: The first number represents the width in pixel and the second number represents the height in pixel.
10. Which is used to restore a property’s value?
a) Restore button
b) Reset button
c) Default button
d) Back button
Explanation: Reset button is used to restore the property’s value to its default.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Visual Basic.
To practice all areas of Visual Basic, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.
- Buy Visual Basic Books
- Apply for Visual Basic Internship
- Practice Computer Science MCQs
- Buy Computer Science Books
- Apply for Computer Science Internship