Pre-requisite / Skillset for Virology Internship
1. Intern must have adequate knowledge of viruses.
2. Require the knowledge of techniques in virology.
3. Ability to analyze structure of viruses.
4. Able to compare plant and animal viruses.
5. Intern must have adequate knowledge on the principles and applications of virology.
6. Knowledge of viral morphology, classification and replication, their role in disease pathogenesis, antivirals, vaccines and applications of viruses.
7. Require adequate knowledge on viral classification, cultural and assay techniques and to know the pathogenicity of the human, animal and plant pathogenic viruses.
8. Should be familiar with the classification of the virus, pathogenicity, diagnosis and the control measures of various human, animal and plant pathogens.
Virology Internship Test
Intern has to take Virology internship test in which they will be asked 50 multiple-choice questions. They have to score grade A or A* on this test to be eligible for the internship. Here’s a sample set of questions on the Virology topic.
Practice the full set of Virology Multiple Choice Questions before applying for the internship.
How to apply for the Virology Internship
1. Read the Sanfoundry Internship FAQs
2. Take the Virology Internship Test
3. Submit the Internship Application Form
Participate in the Sanfoundry Certification contest to get free Certificate of Merit. Join our social networks below and stay updated with latest contests, videos, internships and jobs!