This set of Software Defined Radio Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Interface Technologies”.
1. Architecture is a design, development, and delivery ____
a) control block
Explanation: Architecture is a framework in which a set of functions may be defined and developed through a set of components according to specified design rules. The three main units of representation are components, functions, and design rules.
2. Point set topology is a ____ with a family of ___ that have topological properties.
a) set, subsets
b) point, subpoints
c) point, subsets
d) set, subpoints
Explanation: A process may not have a vector space that maps control state to a software process. Such a process has a point set topology. The subset includes process over which the software operations are valid.
3. The family of subset is closed under ____
Explanation: The topological space includes a set X and a family of subsets. The subsets include the set X itself as well as an empty set. The family of subset is closed under union and finite intersection.
4. Given a set of four elements, the power set consists of ____ elements.
Explanation: Given a set with X number of elements, the power set consists of 2X number of elements. The given statement includes four singletons, six doubletons, four triplets, the set itself and an empty set.
5. Discrete topology includes only ____ in the topological space.
a) empty set
b) empty set and power set
c) power set
d) original set
Explanation: Discrete topology includes only power set in the topological space. On the other hand a topology containing only the empty set and the original set X is referred as power set.
6. The number of possible subsets of a power set originating from a set with X number of element is given by the expression ____
Explanation: The number of possible subsets of a power set originating from a set with X number of element is given by the expression 22x-2. This expressed is referred as double exponential. It is not possible for all candidate topologies to be closed under union and finite intersection. It is necessary to define finite interface topologies more compactly.
7. Given a set of interfaces, the empty set is a valid interface only if ____
a) all pins condition exists
b) only one pin at a time condition exists
c) no pins condition exists
d) power set condition exists
Explanation: The empty set is included in the topology when the interface works even when no input is provided. For example, a system enters into safe mode or reset mode when it is unplugged.
8. The ordered set of points in the topological space sharing some type of relationship are called ____
b) simplicial complex
d) s connected
Explanation: The ordered set of points in the topological space that is said to be adjacent by sharing some type of relationship is called simplex. Lower dimensionality simplexes induce higher dimensionality simplex. A simplex may be embedded in Euclidean space.
9. ____ describes the behaviour of a system in terms of relationship with external factors.
a) Logical view
b) Component view
c) Use case view
d) Deployment view
Explanation: The logical view defines object, classes, and interfaces. The component view is responsible for partitioning functionality. Use case view describes the behaviour of a system in terms of relationship with external factors. The deployment view defines the relationship of components with physical entities.
10. In incidental cohesion, functions share little relationship with each other.
Explanation: Cohesion is the relationship among elements within a module. In incidental cohesion, functions share little relationship with each other. It is the loosest form of coupling. Functional cohesion is the tightest form of coupling.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Software Defined Radio.
To practice all areas of Software Defined Radio, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.