This is a Python Program to reverse a given number.
The program takes a number and reverses it.
1. Take the value of the integer and store in a variable.
2. Using a while loop, get each digit of the number and store the reversed number in another variable.
3. Print the reverse of the number.
Here is the source code of the Python Program to reverse a given number.
n=int(input("Enter number: ")) rev=0 while(n>0): dig=n%10 rev=rev*10+dig n=n//10 print("Reverse of the number:",rev)
1. User must first enter the value and store it in a variable n.
2. The while loop is used and the last digit of the number is obtained by using the modulus operator.
3. The last digit is then stored at the one’s place, second last at the ten’s place and so on.
4. The last digit is then removed by truly dividing the number with 10.
5. This loop terminates when the value of the number is 0.
6. The reverse of the number is then printed.
Case 1: Enter number: 124 Reverse of the number: 421 Case 2: Enter number: 4538 Reverse of the number: 8354
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Python Programs.
To practice all Python programs, here is complete set of 150+ Python Problems and Solutions.