This is a Python Program to print odd numbers within a given range.
The program takes the upper and lower limit and prints all odd numbers within a given range.
1. Take in the upper range limit and the lower range limit and store it in separate variables.
2. Use a for-loop ranging from the lower range to the upper range limit.
3. Then use an if statement if check whether the number is odd or not and print the number.
Here is the source code of the Python Programto print odd numbers within a given range. The program output is also shown below.
lower=int(input("Enter the lower limit for the range:")) upper=int(input("Enter the upper limit for the range:")) for i in range(lower,upper+1): if(i%2!=0): print(i)
1. User must enter the upper range limit and the lower range limit.
2. The for loop ranges from the lower range limit to the upper range limit.
3. The expression within the if-statement checks if the remainder obtained when the number divided by 2 is one or not (using the % operator).
4. If the remainder isn’t equal to 0, the number is odd and hence the number is printed.
Case 1: Enter the lower limit for the range:1 Enter the upper limit for the range:16 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 Case 2: Enter the lower limit for the range:150 Enter the upper limit for the range:180 151 153 155 157 159 161 163 165 167 169 171 173 175 177 179
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Python Programs.
To practice all Python programs, here is complete set of 150+ Python Problems and Solutions.