This is a Python Program to find those numbers which are divisible by 7 and multiple of 5 in a given range of numbers.
The program takes an upper range and lower range and finds those numbers within the range which are divisible by 7 and multiple of 5.
1. Take in the upper and lower range and store it in separate variables.
2. Use a for loop which ranges from the lower range to the upper range.
3. Then find the numbers which are divisible by both 5 and 7.
4. Print those numbers
Here is source code of the Python Program to find those numbers which are divisible by 7 and multiple of 5 in a given range of numbers. The program output is also shown below.
lower=int(input("Enter the lower range:")) upper=int(input("Enter the upper range:")) for i in range (lower,upper+1): if(i%7==0 and i%5==0): print(i)
1. User must enter the upper range limit and the lower range limit.
2. Then the for loop ranges from the lower limit to the upper limit.
3. The value of i ranges from the lower limit to the upper limit.
4. Whenever the remainder of i divided by 5 and 7 is equal to 0, i is printed.
Case 1: Enter the lower range:1 Enter the upper range:100 35 70 Case 2: Enter the lower range:400 Enter the upper range:700 420 455 490 525 560 595 630 665 700
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Python Programs.
To practice all Python programs, here is complete set of 150+ Python Problems and Solutions.