Pre-requisite / Skillset for PHP Programming Internship
1. Intern should be able to solve problems with smaller Lines of Code using PHP as compared to other programming languages.
2. Ability to build dynamic web-pages with the help of PHP programming.
3. Require knowledge on the fundamental concepts and programming environment of PHP.
4. Should have the ability to design classes and efficiently use PHP functions.
5. Implementing object oriented concepts like inheritance, reusability and encapsulation.
6. Must be capable of applying custom exceptions and employ concurrency.
7. Ability to design the database using MySQL.
PHP Programming Internship Test
Intern has to take PHP internship test in which they will be asked 50 multiple-choice questions. They have to score grade A or A* on this test to be eligible for the internship. Here’s a sample set of questions on the PHP topic.
1. Which version of PHP introduced Try/catch Exception?
(A) PHP 4
(B) PHP 5
(C) PHP 6
(D) PHP 5 and later
Explanation: PHP 5 version and later versions added support for Exception Handling.
2. Who is the father of PHP?
(A) Rasmus Lerdorf
(B) Willam Makepiece
(C) Drek Kolkevi
(D) List Barely
Explanation: PHP was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994.
3. A function in PHP which starts with __ (double underscore) is known as __________
(A) Magic Function
(B) Inbuilt Function
(C) Default Function
(D) User Defined Function
Explanation: PHP functions that start with a double underscore – a “__” – are called magic functions in PHP. They are functions that are always defined inside classes, and are not stand-alone functions.
4. PHP’s numerically indexed array begin with position ___________
Explanation: Like all the other programming languages, the first element of an array always starts with ‘0’.
5. Which one of the following property scopes is not supported by PHP?
Explanation: PHP supports five class property scopes: public, private, protected, final and static.
Practice the full set of PHP Multiple Choice Questions before applying for the internship.
How to apply for the PHP Internship
1. Read the Sanfoundry Internship FAQs
2. Take the PHP Internship Test
3. Submit the Internship Application Form
Participate in the Sanfoundry Certification contest to get free Certificate of Merit. Join our social networks below and stay updated with latest contests, videos, internships and jobs!