Pre-requisite / Skillset for Object Oriented Programming Internship
1. Intern should be capable of developing Java programs using OOP principles.
2. Should be able to develop Java programs with the concepts like inheritance and interfaces.
3. Must be capable of building Java applications using exceptions and I/O streams.
4. Should be able to develop Java applications with threads and generics classes.
5. Should be able to develop interactive Java programs using swings.
6. Should be capable of developing GUI based application.
7. Should be familiar with the principles of packages, inheritance and interfaces.
8. Must be able to define exceptions and use I/O streams.
9. Implementing the notion of exception handling and multithreading.
10. Must design and build simple Graphical User Interfaces.
11. Should familiar with fundamental programming constructs.
12. Should illustrate the concept of packages, classes and objects.
13. Must be able to elaborate the concept of strings, arrays and vectors.
Object Oriented Programming Internship Test
Intern has to take Object Oriented Programming internship test in which they will be asked 50 multiple-choice questions. They have to score grade A or A* on this test to be eligible for the internship. Here’s a sample set of questions on the Object Oriented Programming topic.
1. Which feature allows open recursion, among the following?
(A) Use of this pointer
(B) Use of pointers
(C) Use of pass by value
(D) Use of parameterized constructor
Explanation: Use of this pointer allows an object to call data and methods of itself whenever needed. This helps us call the members of an object recursively, and differentiate the variables of different scopes.
2. Instance of which type of class can’t be created?
(A) Anonymous class
(B) Nested class
(C) Parent class
(D) Abstract class
Explanation: Instance of abstract class can’t be created as it will not have any constructor of its own, hence while creating an instance of class, it can’t initialize the object members. Actually the class inheriting the abstract class can have its instance because it will have implementation of all members.
3. Object can’t be used with pointers because they belong to user defined class, and compiler can’t decide the type of data may be used inside the class.
Explanation: The explanation given is wrong because object can always be used with pointers like with any other variables. Compiler doesn’t have to know the structure of the class to use a pointer because the pointers only points to a memory address/stores that address.
4. Does OOP provide better security than POP?
(A) Always true for any programming language
(B) May not be true with respect to all programming languages
(C) It depends on type of program
(D) It’s vice-versa is true
Explanation: It is always true as we have the facility of private and protected access specifiers. Also, only the public and global data are available globally or else the program should have proper permission to access the private data.
5. If 2 classes derive one base class and redefine a function of base class, also overload some operators inside class body. Among these two things of function and operator overloading, where is polymorphism used?
(A) Function overloading only
(B) Operator overloading only
(C) Both of these are using polymorphism
(D) Either function overloading or operator overloading because polymorphism can be applied only once in a program
Explanation: Both of them are using polymorphism. It is not necessary that polymorphism can be used only once in a program, it can be used anywhere, any number of times in a single program.
Practice the full set of Object Oriented Programming Multiple Choice Questions before applying for the internship.
How to apply for the Object Oriented Programming Internship
1. Read the Sanfoundry Internship FAQs
2. Take the Object Oriented Programming Internship Test
3. Submit the Internship Application Form
3. Object Oriented Programming Content Development InternshipsIn this content writing / content development internship for Object Oriented Programming, the shortlisted interns would be working towards the creation of "Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs)" OR "Tutorial Articles" OR "Questions & Answers" on Object Oriented Programming subject.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities and guidelines include the following.
1. Interns would be creating Questions and/or tutorials articles on "Object Oriented Programming".
2. Object Oriented Programming articles must be written with an organized structure with detailed steps and examples.
3. Interns should write clear and concise articles so that the readers can understand them easily.
4. Interns should follow Sanfoundry defined guidelines and format.
5. Interns should report the work status to their mentor on daily basis.
6. Interns should ensure that the content is plagiarism-free.
4. Object Oriented Programming Realtime ProjectsDepending on the requirements and availability of free slots, Sanfoundry will attempt to provide industry-oriented, live, real-time projects, or industrial visits for deserving candidates of Sanfoundry accredited college. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
5. Object Oriented Programming Research ProjectsIf applicable, Sanfoundry will attempt to provide guidance to interns on "research projects" and "academic projects" so that they can do the necessary study, experimentation, and simulation to arrive at meaningful conclusions. This will help them write "White Papers", "Research Papers" and "Journal Articles" to be published in various eminent journals. Kindly ask your college authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
6. Object Oriented Programming Internship Benefits and Perks1. Sanfoundry will issue an internship certificate and a lump sum cash reward as a token of appreciation towards the intern’s contribution to Sanfoundry’s Global Learning Project.
2. This internship with help widen the intern's deep knowledge on the "Object Oriented Programming" subject.
3. It will help to boost the intern's resume and also give real-time work experience.
4. Sanfoundry certificate is very useful to an individual in their professional career growth.
5. Most of the shortlisted interns will be working directly under the guidance of our Founder & CTO, Manish Sir
7. How to Apply for Object Oriented Programming InternshipIf you are looking for "Object Oriented Programming" internship at Sanfoundry, you have to fill an application form. The application form is quite detailed and it allows us to understand the qualities of an intern in a deeper way. So, the best way to fill the application is to allocate 2-4 hours towards reading and filling your application form. You must fill every question seriously and honestly. Also, pay special attention to Grammar and sentence framing.
If you are interested to do an internship in Object Oriented Programming, then kindly fill this Application Form.
8. FAQs - Object Oriented Programming InternshipWho can apply for Object Oriented Programming content writing internship?
Students who had studied Object Oriented Programming in their official curriculum or taken a meaningful in-depth external training on this subject can apply for this internship.
What type of work will be assigned to intern in this internship?
Interns would be working towards the creation of "Tutorial Articles" and/or "Questions and Answers" on Object Oriented Programming.
What are the skill sets required for Object Oriented Programming internship?
We have already mentioned above the technical pre-requisite and skillset required for this internship. Besides, the student should be able to work independently, sincere and hard-working, and a self-starter.
Can I apply for Object Oriented Programming internship if I don't have any experience?
Yes. Sanfoundry values skills developed through academic work, volunteer experiences, extracurricular experiences, or other experiences which demonstrate the technical skills useful in work. So, people with no experience can also apply for Object Oriented Programming Internship.
Does Sanfoundry provide Real-time project on Object Oriented Programming?
Yes, but we accept a limited number of candidates from Sanfoundry accredited colleges for real-time projects. Where ever applicable we will attempt to provide industry-oriented projects or industrial visits to deserving candidates. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
Does Sanfoundry provide research projects or academic projects on Object Oriented Programming?
Yes, Sanfoundry provides ideas on research projects and/or academic projects on some of the topics in Object Oriented Programming. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
How can I apply for Object Oriented Programming internship?
Fill this Application Form to apply for internships in Object Oriented Programming at Sanfoundry.
9. FAQs - Internship GeneralCan I get academic credit for my internship?
Yes, if you are doing an internship at Sanfoundry, it may be possible to get academic credit for your internship. Since the College authorities issue these credits, kindly check with your department once.
What is the duration of Content Development Internship?
The duration ranges from 1-month to 3-months. The duration can be adjusted based on the academic schedule of your college or school.
How many hours do I have to work as a part-time intern?
If you are working as a part-time intern in Sanfoundry, you would be allocating 3-4 hours/day.
How many hours do I have to work as a full-time intern?
If you are working as a full-time intern in Sanfoundry, you should be allocating 8 hours/day.
What would be the work timings if I get selected?
Work timings depend on you're availability during the day or evening and the type of internship. But you need to report work status on daily basis.
What are the benefits of completing Sanfoundry Internship?
- You will receive an internship certificate and a lumpsum cash reward
- You will gain working experience
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email (with an agreement) from us once you are selected.
How will I know if am selected for the internship?
If you are selected for the internship, you will receive a call/message from us. It generally takes anywhere from 2-days to 2-weeks from the date of your application. However, due to a very large number of internship requests, sometimes the response gets delayed further.
What kind of documents should I submit after accepting the offer?
No documents are required to be submitted.
How will I receive the stipend for "Work-From-Home" internship?
Upon completion of the internship, the stipend will be directly credited into your bank account through NEFT/IMPS.
Do we get paid on a monthly basis?
No, Payment is made only when the internship task is completed.
How long it takes to receive the internship certificate and cash reward, after completion of the internship?
The internship closure process usually takes 7-15 working days.
Can I get a recommendation letter after successful completion of the internship?
Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive an Internship Certificate. This certificate is written in a letter format which is almost similar to a "Letter of Recommendation".
Can international student apply for an internship in Sanfoundry?
We don't have the required operational setup to work with international students. So, we cannot offer internships to international students at this point in time.
Can I take part in multiple internship programs offered by Sanfoundry at the same time?
No, you can work on only one internship at a time. But after completing the internship you can work on another internship. In fact, a lot of interns keep doing multiple internships with us, one at a time.
Can I discontinue the current internship and join the new internship offered by Sanfoundry?
Yes, you can apply for other internships.
What happens if I discontinue in the middle of my internship?
If the work is partially completed, then Sanfoundry will do the payment on a proportionate basis provided that the intern has completed at least 10% of the work.
Will I receive a certificate and reward if I didn't complete the internship?
Sanfoundry will give a certificate and a proportionate reward if the intern has completed at least 10% of the work.
Whom to contact if I have more query?
Kindly drop an email to [email protected]