This is a Java Program to Increment Every Element of the Array by One & Print Incremented Array.
Enter size of array and then enter all the elements of that array. Now using for loop we increment all the elements of the array.
Here is the source code of the Java Program to Increment Every Element of the Array by One & Print Incremented Array. The Java program is successfully compiled and run on a Windows system. The program output is also shown below.
public class Increment_Array
public static void main(String args)
int n, i = 0;
Scanner s = new Scanner(System.in);
System.out.print("Enter no. of elements you want in array:");
n = s.nextInt();
int a = new int[n];
System.out.println("Enter all the elements:");
for(i = 0; i < n; i++)
a[i] = s.nextInt();
System.out.print("Elements of array after increment by 1:");
for(i = 0; i < n - 1; i++)
$ javac Increment_Array.java $ java Increment_Array Enter no. of elements you want in array:5 Enter all the elements: 2 5 8 6 9 Elements of array after increment by 1:3,6,9,7,10
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – 1000 Java Programs.
Subscribe Now: Java Programs Newsletter | Important Subjects Newsletters
Here’s the list of Best Books in Java Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in Java Programming
- Participate in Java Programming Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in Java Programming
- Take Java Programming Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Practice BCA MCQs
- Apply for Java Internship
- Practice Information Technology MCQs
- Practice Programming MCQs
- Buy Java Books