Training on Virtualization / Hypervisor Design & Implementation
This is a Product Architecture training course where participant is going to work on Requirements, Design and Implementation of an entire product or module. The participant will develop minimum 5000+ lines of C-code besides writing the functional and design specifications of a Hypervisor. After completing this course, participant would have designed and implemented a Hypervisor. The participant would have also gained an extremely high level of proficiency in designing, developing and debugging a complex storage system software product on Linux.
- The training course will be delivered by our Founder & CTO who is an Expert with 20+ years of experience in Linux Kernel and SAN software development.
- 50% Theory, 50% Lab
- Location: Bangalore, India
Regular: 24 weeks (4 hours/week)
Fast-Track: Lets Discuss your requirement
- Linux Technical Architects and/or Module Owners working in Product MNCs/Top-IT Companies
- Professionals who are working in Linux Systems and/or Kernel Programming Areas
- Professionals working in design and implementation of Virtualization software R&D and engineering
- Minimum 3+ Years of Software Development Experience on Linux
- Advanced C programming Skills
- Linux Systems Programming Skills
- Linux Kernel Programming Skills
- Device Driver Programming Skills
Fee, Schedule & Registration
Sanfoundry’s Product Architecture Training Courses are delivered by Invitation & Referrals Only. Professionals who have attended any training class by our Founder OR people referred from close friend/business circles of our Founder are eligible to enroll for these courses.
Fee: 150 USD/hour + Applicable Government Taxes. If you meet the eligibility criteria, kindly email [email protected].