Pre-requisite / Skillset for Human Anatomy and Physiology Internship
1. Selected intern should be able to explain basic structure and functions of cell.
2. Require adequate knowledge on anatomy and physiology of various systems of human body.
3. Should be able to explain interconnection of various systems.
4. Must have the ability to identify all the organelles of an animal cell and their function.
5. Understanding structure and functions of the various types of systems of human body.
6. Require knowledge on importance of anatomical features and physiology of human systems.
7. Intern should be capable of describing internal environment of human body and explaining the fundamental concept of homeostasis.
8. Should be familiar with the structure and functioning of various types of tissues.
9. Ability to describe the structure and explain the functioning of various nervous system, cardiovascular system, respiratory system, digestive system and musculoskeletal system.
10. Able to demonstrate and analyze various physiological parameters in normal and abnormal conditions.
11. Should be aware of internal environment of human body and homeostasis mechanism.
12. Should have basic knowledge of different types of tissues.
13. Should be familiar with physiological parameters of normal health and factors affecting various physiological processes in the body.
Human Anatomy and Physiology Internship Test
Intern has to take Human Anatomy internship test in which they will be asked 50 multiple-choice questions. They have to score grade A or A* on this test to be eligible for the internship. Here’s a sample set of questions on the Human Anatomy topic.
1. The major function of intervertebral discs is to __________
(A) Absorb shock
(B) String the vertebrae together
(C) Prevent injuries
(D) Prevent hypertension
Explanation: The intervertebral discs are fibro cartilaginous cushions. They serve as the spine’s shock absorbing system, which protects the vertebrae, brain and other structures.
2. Ear occicle incus is modified form of ________
(A) Jugal bone
(B) Quadrate bone
(C) Articular bone
(D) Hyomandibular bone
Explanation: It is a squarish bone with which the jaw articulates. It is a cartilage bone at the back end of upper jaw in the majority of vertebrates. In mammals, it becomes the incus of the ear but in most other vertebrates forms the articulation of the lower jaw.
3. Which of the following is known as a knee cap?
Explanation: Lower end of thigh bears two condyles and an intercondyl groove for the articulation of sesamoid bone called knee cap or patella.
4. The total number of bones in lower extremity is ___________
Explanation: The total number of bones in the lower extremity is 62. Pelvic girdle 2, Thighs 2, knee cap 2, lower legs 4, ankles 14, soles 10, toes 28.
5. Elbow joint is a hinge joint.
Explanation: At elbow joint forearm can move in only one plan so it is a hinge joint.
Practice the full set of Human Anatomy Multiple Choice Questions before applying for the internship.
How to apply for the Human Anatomy and Physiology Internship
1. Read the Sanfoundry Internship FAQs
2. Take the Human Anatomy and Internship Test
3. Submit the Internship Application Form
3. Human Anatomy and Physiology Content Development InternshipsIn this content writing / content development internship for Human Anatomy and Physiology, the shortlisted interns would be working towards the creation of "Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs)" OR "Tutorial Articles" OR "Questions & Answers" on Human Anatomy and Physiology subject.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities and guidelines include the following.
1. Interns would be creating Questions and/or tutorials articles on "Human Anatomy and Physiology".
2. Human Anatomy and Physiology articles must be written with an organized structure with detailed steps and examples.
3. Interns should write clear and concise articles so that the readers can understand them easily.
4. Interns should follow Sanfoundry defined guidelines and format.
5. Interns should report the work status to their mentor on daily basis.
6. Interns should ensure that the content is plagiarism-free.
4. Human Anatomy and Physiology Realtime ProjectsDepending on the requirements and availability of free slots, Sanfoundry will attempt to provide industry-oriented, live, real-time projects, or industrial visits for deserving candidates of Sanfoundry accredited college. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
5. Human Anatomy and Physiology Research ProjectsIf applicable, Sanfoundry will attempt to provide guidance to interns on "research projects" and "academic projects" so that they can do the necessary study, experimentation, and simulation to arrive at meaningful conclusions. This will help them write "White Papers", "Research Papers" and "Journal Articles" to be published in various eminent journals. Kindly ask your college authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
6. Human Anatomy and Physiology Internship Benefits and Perks1. Sanfoundry will issue an internship certificate and a lump sum cash reward as a token of appreciation towards the intern’s contribution to Sanfoundry’s Global Learning Project.
2. This internship with help widen the intern's deep knowledge on the "Human Anatomy and Physiology" subject.
3. It will help to boost the intern's resume and also give real-time work experience.
4. Sanfoundry certificate is very useful to an individual in their professional career growth.
5. Most of the shortlisted interns will be working directly under the guidance of our Founder & CTO, Manish Sir
7. How to Apply for Human Anatomy and Physiology InternshipIf you are looking for "Human Anatomy and Physiology" internship at Sanfoundry, you have to fill an application form. The application form is quite detailed and it allows us to understand the qualities of an intern in a deeper way. So, the best way to fill the application is to allocate 2-4 hours towards reading and filling your application form. You must fill every question seriously and honestly. Also, pay special attention to Grammar and sentence framing.
If you are interested to do an internship in Human Anatomy and Physiology, then kindly fill this Application Form.
8. FAQs - Human Anatomy and Physiology InternshipWho can apply for Human Anatomy and Physiology content writing internship?
Students who had studied Human Anatomy and Physiology in their official curriculum or taken a meaningful in-depth external training on this subject can apply for this internship.
What type of work will be assigned to intern in this internship?
Interns would be working towards the creation of "Tutorial Articles" and/or "Questions and Answers" on Human Anatomy and Physiology.
What are the skill sets required for Human Anatomy and Physiology internship?
We have already mentioned above the technical pre-requisite and skillset required for this internship. Besides, the student should be able to work independently, sincere and hard-working, and a self-starter.
Can I apply for Human Anatomy and Physiology internship if I don't have any experience?
Yes. Sanfoundry values skills developed through academic work, volunteer experiences, extracurricular experiences, or other experiences which demonstrate the technical skills useful in work. So, people with no experience can also apply for Human Anatomy and Physiology Internship.
Does Sanfoundry provide Real-time project on Human Anatomy and Physiology?
Yes, but we accept a limited number of candidates from Sanfoundry accredited colleges for real-time projects. Where ever applicable we will attempt to provide industry-oriented projects or industrial visits to deserving candidates. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
Does Sanfoundry provide research projects or academic projects on Human Anatomy and Physiology?
Yes, Sanfoundry provides ideas on research projects and/or academic projects on some of the topics in Human Anatomy and Physiology. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
How can I apply for Human Anatomy and Physiology internship?
Fill this Application Form to apply for internships in Human Anatomy and Physiology at Sanfoundry.
9. FAQs - Internship GeneralCan I get academic credit for my internship?
Yes, if you are doing an internship at Sanfoundry, it may be possible to get academic credit for your internship. Since the College authorities issue these credits, kindly check with your department once.
What is the duration of Content Development Internship?
The duration ranges from 1-month to 3-months. The duration can be adjusted based on the academic schedule of your college or school.
How many hours do I have to work as a part-time intern?
If you are working as a part-time intern in Sanfoundry, you would be allocating 3-4 hours/day.
How many hours do I have to work as a full-time intern?
If you are working as a full-time intern in Sanfoundry, you should be allocating 8 hours/day.
What would be the work timings if I get selected?
Work timings depend on you're availability during the day or evening and the type of internship. But you need to report work status on daily basis.
What are the benefits of completing Sanfoundry Internship?
- You will receive an internship certificate and a lumpsum cash reward
- You will gain working experience
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email (with an agreement) from us once you are selected.
How will I know if am selected for the internship?
If you are selected for the internship, you will receive a call/message from us. It generally takes anywhere from 2-days to 2-weeks from the date of your application. However, due to a very large number of internship requests, sometimes the response gets delayed further.
What kind of documents should I submit after accepting the offer?
No documents are required to be submitted.
How will I receive the stipend for "Work-From-Home" internship?
Upon completion of the internship, the stipend will be directly credited into your bank account through NEFT/IMPS.
Do we get paid on a monthly basis?
No, Payment is made only when the internship task is completed.
How long it takes to receive the internship certificate and cash reward, after completion of the internship?
The internship closure process usually takes 7-15 working days.
Can I get a recommendation letter after successful completion of the internship?
Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive an Internship Certificate. This certificate is written in a letter format which is almost similar to a "Letter of Recommendation".
Can international student apply for an internship in Sanfoundry?
If you are an international student and have a bank account in India, then you can apply. Kindly note that we are currently not authorized to pay the stipend in foreign currencies, so you must have bank accounts in India to receive the stipend.
Can I take part in multiple internship programs offered by Sanfoundry at the same time?
No, you can work on only one internship at a time. But after completing the internship you can work on another internship. In fact, a lot of interns keep doing multiple internships with us, one at a time.
Can I discontinue the current internship and join the new internship offered by Sanfoundry?
Yes, you can apply for other internships.
What happens if I discontinue in the middle of my internship?
If the work is partially completed, then Sanfoundry will do the payment on a proportionate basis provided that the intern has completed at least 10% of the work.
Will I receive a certificate and reward if I didn't complete the internship?
Sanfoundry will give a certificate and a proportionate reward if the intern has completed at least 10% of the work.
Whom to contact if I have more query?
Kindly drop an email to [email protected]