This set of Hazardous Waste Management Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Rules – Forms”.
1. Part B of Form 1 has to be filled by ________
b) HW generators
Explanation: Part B of Form 1 has to be filled by hazardous waste generators which has the information of type and by-products produced.
2. Part C of Form 1 has to be filled by operators of TSDF.
Explanation: Part C of Form 1 has to be filled by recycler or pre-processors or co-processors or users of hazardous or other wastes.
3. Form 2 mainly focus on ________
a) HW generators
Explanation: Form 2 is mainly for the grant or renewal of authorization by state pollution control board to the occupiers, recyclers, users and operators of disposal facilities.
4. ________ form emphasis for record keeping.
Explanation: Form 3 mentions strict norms on format for maintaining records of hazardous and other wastes.
5. Form 4 is for _________
a) Annual returns
Explanation: Form 4 is for filing annual returns for State pollution control board.
6. When should form 4 has to be submitted to SPCB?
Explanation: Form 4 has to be submitted to State Pollution Control Board by 30th day of June of every year for the previous periods April to March.
7. Form 5 is for _____ activities.
a) Import and export
Explanation: Form 5 is an application for import or export of hazardous and other waste for reuse or recycling or recovery or co-processing.
8. Trans boundary movement of HW is discussed in form ________
Explanation: Form 6 is about the Trans boundary movement of hazardous waste and the procedures that has to be followed for marking, packing and manifest.
9. Form 7 is for ________
b) Import and export
Explanation: Form 7 is an application form for one time authorisation of traders.
10. Labelling of hazardous waste is dealt under form ________
Explanation: Form 8 deals with the labelling of hazardous and other wastes, such as background color, and color of the warnings.
11. According to form 8, the background labelling color has to be ________
b) Fluorescent yellow
c) Dark yellow
d) Light yellow
Explanation: When labelling containers of hazardous and other waste background color has to be fluorescent yellow and hazardous waste has to be written in red.
12. Form 9 is ________ card.
Explanation: Form 9 is transport emergency (TREM) CARD and has to be carried by transporter during transporter of hazardous waste.
13. Form 10 is for reporting accident.
Explanation: Form 10 is manifest for hazardous and other waste whereas form 11 is for reporting accidents.
14. ________ form is for filing an appeal against order.
Explanation: Form 12 is an application for filing an appeal against the order passed by state pollution control board.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Hazardous Waste Management.
To practice all areas of Hazardous Waste Management, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in Hazardous Waste Management
- Participate in Hazardous Waste Management Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in Hazardous Waste Management
- Take Hazardous Waste Management Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Apply for Hazardous Waste Management Internship
- Practice Civil Engineering MCQs
- Buy Civil Engineering Books
- Apply for Civil Engineering Internship
- Buy Hazardous Waste Management Books