Pre-requisite / Skillset for Hadoop Internship
1. Intern should know how to install Hadoop, configure HDFS, install Zookeeper, Pig Installation, Sqoop Installation, Hbase Installation run commands.
2. Should know how to use Zookeeper, Sqoop, Hbase, JAQL, PIG & HIVE.
3. Should be familiar with the use of BigInsite, data streams, debugging, partitioning and other toolkits.
4. Should be aware of influence of big data for business decisions and approach.
5. Should know about MapReduce, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), YARN.
6. Must be aware of Hadoop Ecosystem, commands, management.
7. Being familiar with machine learning concept.
Hadoop Internship Qualifier Test
In the qualifier round, the intern will be asked 50 multiple choice questions and they have to score grade A or A* in the qualifier test to be eligible for the Hadoop internship.
Sample Qualifier Round Questions:
Practice the full set of Hadoop Multiple Choice Questions before applying for the internship.
How to apply for the Hadoop Internship
Participate in the Sanfoundry Certification contest to get free Certificate of Merit. Join our social networks below and stay updated with latest contests, videos, internships and jobs!