1. In FC, which of the following are analogous to IP address in data networks?
a) Node WWN
b) Port WWN
c) Fabric address
d) Well known addresses
2. Who determines the WWN of FC end point
b) Fabric controller
c) Node/Loop ports participating in the FC connection
d) None of the mentioned
3. Which of the following is the use of trunking?
a) High bandwidth creation between switches
b) Flow control
c) In order delivery
d) Timing service
4. Which field of the frame header signifies the presence of optional header?
a) Routing control
b) Data field control
c) Frame control
5. Which of the following uniquely identifies an upper layer protocol command within a FC system?
a) Originator exchange id
b) Originator exchange id and source id
c) Receiver exchange id
d) Originator exchange id, Receiver exchange id and source id