Pre-requisite / Skillset for Engineering Physics II Internship
1. Intern should be able to solve the classical and wave mechanics problems.
2. Should have adequate knowledge on laws of thermodynamics and their application in various processes.
3. Should be able to formulate and solve the engineering problems on Electromagnetism & Electromagnetic Field Theory.
4. Should be aware of limits of classical physics & to apply the ideas in solving the problems in their parent streams.
5. Should know how to apply the basic concepts of vector calculus and understanding of various co-ordinate systems and related properties.
6. Evaluate the electrostatic field due to symmetric charge distributions and should be familiar with the utility of formulation of electric potential and solve related problems using special techniques and boundary conditions.
7. Require knowledge of electrostatic fields inside matter and should be able to explain the magnetic field due to moving charge distribution, evaluate the magnetic field due to current distribution in space.
8. Should be aware of importance of Maxwell’s equations and understand the electromagnetic wave propagation in free space categorisation of materials on the basis of band structure.
9. Being familiar with the quantum mechanical origin of band formation in solids, describing the energy state of electrons in crystalline materials, comprehend basic carrier properties.
10. Require basic knowledge of formulation and electric field produced by static charge distributions.
Engineering Physics II Internship Test
Intern has to take Engineering Physics II internship test in which they will be asked 50 multiple-choice questions. They have to score grade A or A* on this test to be eligible for the internship. Here’s a sample set of questions on the Engineering Physics II topic.
1. What does first law of reflection state?
(A) The incident ray, reflected ray and normal ray, at the point of incidence, are in same plane
(B) The incident ray, reflected ray and normal ray, at the point of incidence, are perpendicular to each other
(C) The incident ray, reflected ray and normal ray at the point of incidence are in different plane
Explanation: According to the first law of reflection incident ray, reflected ray and normal ray, at the point of incidence, are in same plane. Whereas mSin(i)=nSin(r) is Snell’s Law where m & n are Refractive index of different medium.
2. When will the convex lens give a real image?
(A) Beyond optical centre
(B) Beyond focus
(C) Beyond centre of curvature
(D) Between focus and curvature
Explanation: When the object is situated beyond Focus, the convex lens will always give a real image. If the object is situated in between Focus and curvature, the image will be beyond 2F and the image will be virtual.
3. What type of image is produced by a concave lens?
(A) Always virtual and enlarged
(B) Always real
(C) Always virtual and reduced in size
(D) Sometimes real and sometimes virtual
Explanation: Concave lens produces an image that is always virtual and reduced in size. While convex lens produces virtual image only when the object is in between focus and curvature.
4. Photons are electrically neutral and are not deflected by electric and magnetic fields.
Explanation: Photons are considered to have no charge. They are simply quanta of energy. They are not affected by the presence of the electric and magnetic fields.
5. The holograms found on credit-cards are an example of ________
(A) Volume Holograms
(B) Rainbow Holograms
(C) Reflection Hologram
(D) Hybrid hologram
Explanation: Rainbow Hologram begins with a standard transmission hologram. These types of holograms are found on credit cards. They are designed to be viewed under white light illumination.
Practice the full set of Engineering Physics II Multiple Choice Questions before applying for the internship.
How to apply for the Engineering Physics II Internship
1. Read the Sanfoundry Internship FAQs
2. Take the Engineering Physics II Internship Test
3. Submit the Internship Application Form
3. Engineering Physics II Content Development InternshipsIn this content writing / content development internship for Engineering Physics II, the shortlisted interns would be working towards the creation of "Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs)" OR "Tutorial Articles" OR "Questions & Answers" on Engineering Physics II subject.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities and guidelines include the following.
1. Interns would be creating Questions and/or tutorials articles on "Engineering Physics II".
2. Engineering Physics II articles must be written with an organized structure with detailed steps and examples.
3. Interns should write clear and concise articles so that the readers can understand them easily.
4. Interns should follow Sanfoundry defined guidelines and format.
5. Interns should report the work status to their mentor on daily basis.
6. Interns should ensure that the content is plagiarism-free.
4. Engineering Physics II Realtime ProjectsDepending on the requirements and availability of free slots, Sanfoundry will attempt to provide industry-oriented, live, real-time projects, or industrial visits for deserving candidates of Sanfoundry accredited college. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
5. Engineering Physics II Research ProjectsIf applicable, Sanfoundry will attempt to provide guidance to interns on "research projects" and "academic projects" so that they can do the necessary study, experimentation, and simulation to arrive at meaningful conclusions. This will help them write "White Papers", "Research Papers" and "Journal Articles" to be published in various eminent journals. Kindly ask your college authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
6. Engineering Physics II Internship Benefits and Perks1. Sanfoundry will issue an internship certificate and a lump sum cash reward as a token of appreciation towards the intern’s contribution to Sanfoundry’s Global Learning Project.
2. This internship with help widen the intern's deep knowledge on the "Engineering Physics II" subject.
3. It will help to boost the intern's resume and also give real-time work experience.
4. Sanfoundry certificate is very useful to an individual in their professional career growth.
5. Most of the shortlisted interns will be working directly under the guidance of our Founder & CTO, Manish Sir
7. How to Apply for Engineering Physics II InternshipIf you are looking for "Engineering Physics II" internship at Sanfoundry, you have to fill an application form. The application form is quite detailed and it allows us to understand the qualities of an intern in a deeper way. So, the best way to fill the application is to allocate 2-4 hours towards reading and filling your application form. You must fill every question seriously and honestly. Also, pay special attention to Grammar and sentence framing.
If you are interested to do an internship in Engineering Physics II, then kindly fill this Application Form.
8. FAQs - Engineering Physics II InternshipWho can apply for Engineering Physics II content writing internship?
Students who had studied Engineering Physics II in their official curriculum or taken a meaningful in-depth external training on this subject can apply for this internship.
What type of work will be assigned to intern in this internship?
Interns would be working towards the creation of "Tutorial Articles" and/or "Questions and Answers" on Engineering Physics II.
What are the skill sets required for Engineering Physics II internship?
We have already mentioned above the technical pre-requisite and skillset required for this internship. Besides, the student should be able to work independently, sincere and hard-working, and a self-starter.
Can I apply for Engineering Physics II internship if I don't have any experience?
Yes. Sanfoundry values skills developed through academic work, volunteer experiences, extracurricular experiences, or other experiences which demonstrate the technical skills useful in work. So, people with no experience can also apply for Engineering Physics II Internship.
Does Sanfoundry provide Real-time project on Engineering Physics II?
Yes, but we accept a limited number of candidates from Sanfoundry accredited colleges for real-time projects. Where ever applicable we will attempt to provide industry-oriented projects or industrial visits to deserving candidates. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
Does Sanfoundry provide research projects or academic projects on Engineering Physics II?
Yes, Sanfoundry provides ideas on research projects and/or academic projects on some of the topics in Engineering Physics II. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
How can I apply for Engineering Physics II internship?
Fill this Application Form to apply for internships in Engineering Physics II at Sanfoundry.
9. FAQs - Internship GeneralCan I get academic credit for my internship?
Yes, if you are doing an internship at Sanfoundry, it may be possible to get academic credit for your internship. Since the College authorities issue these credits, kindly check with your department once.
What is the duration of Content Development Internship?
The duration ranges from 1-month to 3-months. The duration can be adjusted based on the academic schedule of your college or school.
How many hours do I have to work as a part-time intern?
If you are working as a part-time intern in Sanfoundry, you would be allocating 3-4 hours/day.
How many hours do I have to work as a full-time intern?
If you are working as a full-time intern in Sanfoundry, you should be allocating 8 hours/day.
What would be the work timings if I get selected?
Work timings depend on you're availability during the day or evening and the type of internship. But you need to report work status on daily basis.
What are the benefits of completing Sanfoundry Internship?
- You will receive an internship certificate and a lumpsum cash reward
- You will gain working experience
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email (with an agreement) from us once you are selected.
How will I know if am selected for the internship?
If you are selected for the internship, you will receive a call/message from us. It generally takes anywhere from 2-days to 2-weeks from the date of your application. However, due to a very large number of internship requests, sometimes the response gets delayed further.
What kind of documents should I submit after accepting the offer?
No documents are required to be submitted.
How will I receive the stipend for "Work-From-Home" internship?
Upon completion of the internship, the stipend will be directly credited into your bank account through NEFT/IMPS.
Do we get paid on a monthly basis?
No, Payment is made only when the internship task is completed.
How long it takes to receive the internship certificate and cash reward, after completion of the internship?
The internship closure process usually takes 7-15 working days.
Can I get a recommendation letter after successful completion of the internship?
Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive an Internship Certificate. This certificate is written in a letter format which is almost similar to a "Letter of Recommendation".
Can international student apply for an internship in Sanfoundry?
If you are an international student and have a bank account in India, then you can apply. Kindly note that we are currently not authorized to pay the stipend in foreign currencies, so you must have bank accounts in India to receive the stipend.
Can I take part in multiple internship programs offered by Sanfoundry at the same time?
No, you can work on only one internship at a time. But after completing the internship you can work on another internship. In fact, a lot of interns keep doing multiple internships with us, one at a time.
Can I discontinue the current internship and join the new internship offered by Sanfoundry?
Yes, you can apply for other internships.
What happens if I discontinue in the middle of my internship?
If the work is partially completed, then Sanfoundry will do the payment on a proportionate basis provided that the intern has completed at least 10% of the work.
Will I receive a certificate and reward if I didn't complete the internship?
Sanfoundry will give a certificate and a proportionate reward if the intern has completed at least 10% of the work.
Whom to contact if I have more query?
Kindly drop an email to [email protected]