This set of CSS Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Style Inclusion Methods”.
1. Which of the following tag is used to linked information should be placed inside?
Explanation: Linked information regarding CSS like external CSS document information is always placed in <head> tag. <body> tag contains the body of the document.
2. Which of the following tag can be used to embed a Document-wide styles in a document’s head element?
3. The ________________ directive allows style sheets to be grouped and joined together, though some might wonder what the value of this function is given what linked styles provide.
4. Which of the following measurement defines a measurement relative to a font’s x-height?
Explanation: Defines a measurement relative to the height of a font in em spaces. Because an em unit is equivalent to the size of a given font, if you assign a font to 12pt, each em unit would be 12pt, thus 2em would be 24pt.
5. Which of the following measurement defines measurement as a percentage?
Explanation: Defines a measurement as a percentage. Percentages are denoted by a number followed by the % symbol and are always relative to another value such as length. Quite often they are used to specify some value relative to an inherited value from a parent element.
6. Which of the following property sets the font size of text?
font-size: length | percentage | larger | smaller | xx-small | x-small | small | medium | large | x-large | xx-larger | inherit
7. Which of the following property sets a variation of the specified or default font family?
font-variant: normal | small-caps | inherit
The small-caps value sets text in smaller-size all capitals. The normal value would be used to override any inherited font-variant value. Font-weight is for increasing/decreasing weight of font. It takes values like normal, bold, lighter, and bolder.
8. Which of the following property defines labels for a list of items?
list-style-type: disc | circle | square | decimal | decimal-leading-zero
list-style-image add graphical image to a list item. List-style sets all the properties for a list.
9. Which of the following property assigns a graphic image to a list item?
Explanation: list-style-type defines labels for a list of item. List-style property set all the properties for a list. List-style-image assign image to a list item.
list-style-image: url(url of image) | none
10. Which of the following property sets the amount of spacing between letters?
Explanation: letter-spacing property sets the amount of spacing between letters.
letter-spacing: length | normal | inherit
Length values can be set in various units (negative values are permitted) or to the default value normal.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – CSS.
To practice all areas of CSS, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.