This C# Program Demonstrates Prefix Operator. Here Prefix Operators are the Operators which are added-placed before the variables to perform tasks.
Here is source code of the C# Program to Demonstrate Prefix Operator. The C# program is successfully compiled and executed with Microsoft Visual Studio. The program output is also shown below.
* C# Program to Demonstrate Prefix Operator
internal class Program
private static void Main(string args)
int Input = 100;
Input = ++Input;
Console.WriteLine("Number After pre Increment : " + Input.ToString());
Input = --Input;
Console.WriteLine("Number After pre Decrement : " + Input.ToString());
Here is the output of the C# Program:
Number After pre Increment : 101
Number After pre Decrement : 100
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – 1000 C# Programs.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in C# Programming
- Participate in C# Programming Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in C# Programming
- Take C# Programming Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1,
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1,
, a technology veteran with 20+ years @ Cisco & Wipro, is Founder and CTO at Sanfoundry
. He lives in Bangalore, and focuses on development of Linux Kernel, SAN Technologies, Advanced C, Data Structures & Alogrithms.
Stay connected with him at LinkedIn
Subscribe to his free Masterclasses at Youtube
& discussions at Telegram SanfoundryClasses