This C++ program demonstrates the use of formatting flags on integer output. The formatting flags provided in the header ios_base helps to format the integer output. The integer output can be either in decimal, octal or hexadecimal format.
Here is the source code of the C++ program which demonstrates the use of formatting flags on integer output. The C++ program is successfully compiled and run on a Linux system. The program output is also shown below.
* C++ Program to Demonstrate Use of Formatting Flags on Integer Output
using namespace std;
cout << "Enter a number : ";
cin >> data;
old = cout.flags();
cout << "\nOctal format : " << data << endl;
cout << "Hexa-dec format : " << data << endl;
cout << "Default format : " << data << endl;
Enter a number : 32
Octal format : 40
Hexa-dec format : 20
Default format : 32
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – 1000 C++ Programs.
If you wish to look at all C++ Programming examples, go to C++ Programs
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in C++ Programming
- Participate in C++ Programming Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in C++ Programming
- Take C++ Programming Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1,
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1,
, a technology veteran with 20+ years @ Cisco & Wipro, is Founder and CTO at Sanfoundry
. He lives in Bangalore, and focuses on development of Linux Kernel, SAN Technologies, Advanced C, Data Structures & Alogrithms.
Stay connected with him at LinkedIn
Subscribe to his free Masterclasses at Youtube
& discussions at Telegram SanfoundryClasses