This is a C++ Program to Check if a Number is Even.
The program checks if an entered number is even or not.
1. The program takes a number and stores it.
2. If the entered number is divisible by 2, then it is even.
3. Else the number is not even.
4. The result is printed.
Here is the source code of C++ Program to Check if a Number is Even. The program output is shown below.
using namespace std;
int main ()
cout << "Enter the number to be checked : ";
cin >> num;
if (num % 2 == 0)
cout << num << " is Even.";
cout << num << " is Not Even ";
1. The user is asked to enter a number and its value is stored in the variable ‘num’.
2. If num modulus 2 is equal to 0, which means it is divisible by 2 then num is an even number.
3. Else num is not an even number.
4. The result is then printed.
Case 1 : Enter the number to be checked : 186 186 is Even. Case 2 : Enter the number to be checked : 248601 248601 is Not Even Case 3 : Enter the number to be checked : 13 13 is Not Even
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – C++ Programs.
To practice all C++ programs, here is complete set of 1000+ C++ Programming examples.