This set of Computer Fundamentals Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Waterfall Model”.
1. A model that is the demo implementation of the system.
Explanation: Prototype is the demo implementation so that the customer gets a brief idea of his product. It is generally used when the customer requirements are not clear.
2. Maintenance is the final phase in waterfall model.
Explanation: The statement is true. This is the phase in which the completed software product is handed over to the client.
3. A stage in which individual components are integrated and ensured that they are error-free to meet customer requirements.
Explanation: Hardware and software components are tested individually. Testing stage in which individual components are integrated and ensured that they are error-free to meet customer requirements.
4. ___________ is a step in which design is translated into machine-readable form.
Explanation: Coding is the step in which design in translated into machine-readable form. If design is efficient, coding can be done effectively.
5. The customer requirements are broken down into logical modules for ease of _______________
Explanation: The requirements are broken down for ease of implementation. Hardware and software requirements are identified and designed accordingly.
6. What do you call a technical person who is capable of understanding the basic requirements?
a) team leader
Explanation: The person is called an analyst. An analyst is a software engineering who is responsible for requirements gathering.
7. A step in waterfall model that involves a meeting with the customer to understand the requirements.
a) Requirement Gathering
d) Customer review
Explanation: A waterfall model involves requirement gathering as its first step. This is the most important phase. It is important to understand the customer requirements.
8. Methodology in which project management processes were step-by step.
Explanation: Waterfall model is based on step-by step completion of the project. Every step is done individually.
9. An individual who plans and directs the work.
b) Project manager
c) Team leader
Explanation: Project Manager is the one who plans and designs the project. Team leader is the one who provides guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to a group of individuals.
10. A planned program if work that requires a definitive amount of time, effort and planning to complete.
Explanation: The answer is Project. A project is a program which is something which is planned and needs effort and time to complete.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Computer Fundamentals.
To practice all areas of Computer Fundamentals, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in Computer Fundamentals
- Participate in Computer Fundamentals Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in Computer Fundamentals
- Take Computer Fundamentals Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10