This set of C Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Float Datatype – 1”.
Pre-requisite for C Float Datatype MCQ set: Video Tutorial on C Data Types.
1. How many digits are present after the decimal in float value?
2. Which among the following is never possible as an output for a float?
d) None of the mentioned
3. In a 32-bit compiler, which 2 types have the same size?
a) char and short
b) short and int
c) int and float
d) float and double
4. What is the size of float in a 32-bit compiler?
5. Loss in precision occurs for typecasting from____________
a) char to short
b) float to double
c) long to float
d) float to int
6. In the following C code, the union size is decided by?
d) both int and float
7. %f access specifier is used for ________
b) Integral types
c) Floating type
d) All of the mentioned
8. Select the odd one out with respect to type?
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – C Programming Language.
To practice all areas of C language, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in C Programming
- Participate in C Programming Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in C Programming
- Take C Programming Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Apply for C Internship
- Practice Computer Science MCQs
- Buy C Books
- Buy Computer Science Books
- Watch Advanced C Programming Videos