We have compiled a list of best reference books in Statistics and Informatics for students doing M.Sc. in Statistics and Informatics as per the latest syllabus of university and colleges. These books are used by Statistics and Informatics students of top universities in the world and many other institutes and colleges.
Here’s the complete list of M.Sc. Statistics and Informatics books, which are arranged year and semester-wise. We have also listed down both core and elective subject books.
1st Year M.Sc. Statistics and Informatics Books (1st & 2nd Semester)
1st Semester Books
- Introduction to Probability Theory
- Finite Difference Methods for Partial Differential Equations
- Decision Theory
- Probability and Statistic
2nd Semester Books
2nd Year M.Sc. Statistics and Informatics Books (3rd & 4th Semester)
3rd Semester Books
4th Semester Books
M.Sc. Statistics and Informatics Books (Additional Core/Elective)
Core Books (Additional)
- Applied Stochastic Processes
- Topics in Theoretical Computer Science
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Computer Aided Geometric Design
Elective Books (Additional)
- Theory of Sampling
- Statistical Techniques in Data Mining
- Introduction to Derivative Pricing
- Nonparametric Statistics
Kindly note that we have put a lot of effort into researching the best reference books on all the subjects of M.Sc. Statistics and Informatics, and came out with a recommended list. If any more subjects need to be added to this list, please let us know.