The following job interview questions highlight the evolution of storage topology from directly attached storage model to network attached model to storage area networks. It also tests interviewee’s practical knowledge and understanding on various storage topology and components, their advantages and disadvantages.
- Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of DAS, NAS and SAN topologies
- List down at least 1 practical example where each of these topology is used.
- List down reliability attributes of a Disk.
- Compare and contrast FC, SAS and SATA Disks.
- What are the key differences between Solid State Drives and Regular Disk Drives. Which one to choose for which class of application?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Tape over Disk for backup?
Learn the answer of these interview questions and an in-depth coverage on SAN by our most popular training program titled SAN Technology Training delivered by our Founder & CTO.