Our 1000+ Software Architecture & Design questions and answers focuses on all areas of Software Architecture & Design subject covering 100+ topics in Software Architecture & Design. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Software Architecture & Design. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Software Architecture & Design comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Software Architecture & Design interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Software Architecture & Design with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Software Architecture & Design
Who should Practice these Software Architecture & Design Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Software Architecture & Design
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Software Architecture & Design (objective type )
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Software Architecture & Design with 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Design Patterns : Origin and History
The section contains questions and answers on design methods, design processes and design management.
Software Engineering Design Methods
Software Design Processes
|Software Design Management|
2. Questions on Requirements Specification and Planning
The section contains questions on product planning and marketing, requirement specification, requirement selection, evaluation and generation and product design finalization.
3. Questions & Answers on Unified Modelling Language
The section contains questions and answers on UML use case diagrams, models, package and deployment diagrams, sequence and state diagrams, package and component diagrams, class model drafting and evaluating software architecture models.
4. Questions on Visibility, Accessibility and Information Hiding
The section contains questions on layered architectures and patterns in software design, facade, mediator, adapter, proxy, prototype, reactor, command, factory and singleton patterns. It also contains questions on operation specification, design finalization and layered architectures.
5. Questions & Answers on Architectural Patterns and Styles
The section contains questions and answers on architectural cycles, architectural patterns and styles, business and architectural qualities and various quality attributes.
6. Questions on Unit Operations
The section contains various questions on applications on unit operations, analysis of quality attributes of software architectures, review techniques and practice, software architecture patterns and the case study of flight simulation.
7. Questions & Answers on Component Based Systems
The section contains questions and answers on open systems and case studies like CelsiusTech, meteorological anchor desk system and other legacy systems.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Software Architecture & Design!