– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Software Architecture & Design with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Software Architecture & Design
Who should Practice these Software Architecture & Design Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Software Architecture & Design
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Software Architecture & Design (objective type )
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Software Architecture & Design with 100+ topics:
1. Questions on Design Patterns : Origin and History
The section contains questions on design methods, design processes and design management.
Software Engineering Design Methods
Software Design Processes
|Software Design Management|
2. Questions and Answers on Requirements Specification and Planning
The section contains questions on product planning and marketing, requirement specification, requirement selection, evaluation and generation and product design finalization.
3. Questions and Answers on Unified Modelling Language
The section contains questions on UML use case diagrams, models, package and deployment diagrams, sequence and state diagrams, package and component diagrams, class model drafting and evaluating software architecture models.
4. Questions on Visibility, Accessibility and Information Hiding
The section contains questions on layered architectures and patterns in software design, facade, mediator, adapter, proxy, prototype, reactor, command, factory and singleton patterns. It also contains questions on operation specification, design finalization and layered architectures.
5. Questions on Architectural Patterns and Styles
The section contains questions on architectural cycles, architectural patterns and styles, business and architectural qualities and various quality attributes.
6. Questions on Unit Operations
The section contains various questions on applications on unit operations, analysis of quality attributes of software architectures, review techniques and practice, software architecture patterns and the case study of flight simulation.
7. Questions and Answers on Component Based Systems
The section contains questions on open systems and case studies like CelsiusTech, meteorological anchor desk system and other legacy systems.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Software Architecture & Design!