– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Microprocessor with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Microprocessor
Who should Practice these Microprocessor?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Microprocessor
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Microprocessor (objective type )
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Microprocessor with 100+ topics:
1. Questions and Answers on 8086/88 Instruction Set and Assembler Directives
The section contains questions and answers on addressing modes, instruction formats, and assembler directives of 8086 and 8088.
Machine Language Instruction Formats
Addressing Modes of 8086
Instruction Set of 8086/8088 – 1
Instruction Set of 8086/8088 – 2
Instruction Set of 8086/8088 – 3
Assembler Directives and Operators
2. Questions on Special Architectural Features and Related Programming
The section contains questions on assemblers, stacks, interrupts, maskable and non maskable interrupts, interrupt service routines, macros, timings and delays.
3. Questions on Basic Peripherals and their Interfacing with 8086/88
The section contains questions on semiconductor memory, dynamic RAM and I/O port interfacing, interfacing of analog to digital data converters and vice versa, operation and stepper motor interfacing of 8255.
4. Questions and Answers on Special Purpose Programmable Peripheral devices and their Interfacing
The section contains questions on programmable interrupt controllers like 8254, 8259A, 8251 and keyboard controller 8279.
Programmable Interval Timer 8254
Programmable Interrupt Controller 8259A
The Keyboard/Display Controller 8279
Programmable Communication Interface 8251 USART
5. Questions and Answers on DMA, Floppy Disk and CRT Controllers
The section contains questions on DMA controllers and interfaces like 8237-1 and 8237-2.
DMA Controller 8257
DMA Transfers and Operations
Programmable DMA Interface 8237 -1
Programmable DMA Interface 8237 -2
High Storage Capacity Memory Devices
6. Questions and Answers on Multimicroprocessor Systems
The section contains questions on various interconnection topologies, numeric processors like 8087-1 and 8087-2, I/O processor like 8089 and other tightly coupled and loosely coupled systems.
7. Questions and Answers on 80286-80287–A Microprocessor with Memory Management and Protection
The section contains various questions on features, architecture, addressing modes, interfacing, privilege, protection and other special operations of 80286 and 80287.
8. Questions on 32-bit Processors-80386, 80387 and 80486
The section contains questions and answers on features, architecture, register organisation, addressing modes, instruction set, paging and segmentation on 32 bit processors 80386, 80387 and 80486.
9. Questions and Answers on Recent Advancements in Microprocessor Architecture
The section contains questions on architecture and instruction sets of various pentium and intel processors like intel MMX, pentium pro and pentium II.
10. Questions and Answers on Pentium 4 processor
The section contains questions and answers on features, instruction set, memory sytem, hyperthreading and branch prediction of pentium 4 processor.
11. Questions and Answers on RISC Architecture
The section contains questions and answers on architecture and design issues of RISC and CISC processors.
Hybrid Architecture -RISC and CISC Convergence, Advantages of RISC, Design Issues of RISC Processors -1
Hybrid Architecture -RISC and CISC Convergence, Advantages of RISC, Design Issues of RISC Processors -2
12. Questions on Microcontroller 8051
The section contains questions on architecture, register set, instruction set, addressing modes, interrupt, stacks and serial communication unit of 8051 microcontroller.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Microprocessors!