Linux Device Drivers Training – IV – PCI Device Drivers
This intensive course transforms an IT-Professional or a Student into a Linux Device Driver & Kernel Developer for PCI devices. The participant will develop a deep understanding of Linux PCI subsystem, how it interfaces with rest of the Linux kernel as well as various devices; Participant will be able to write drivers for PCI devices.
- The course will be delivered by our Founder & CTO who is an Expert with 17+ years of experience in Linux Kernel and SAN software development.
- 50% Theory, 50% Lab
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Professionals and Students who are working in Linux Systems Programming Areas
- Anyone planning to learn Linux Kernel PCI Programming
- A sound knowledge of C programming language
- Sound knowledge of Linux Systems Programming
- Linux Device Driver I – Basics
Fee, Schedule & Registration
Click Here for Linux Device Drivers Training – IV – course training schedule, fee and registration information
Linux Device Drivers – IV – PCI Driver Course Outline