Linux Kernel Internals Training – VI – Memory Management
This course on Linux kernel internals training focuses on Memory Management sub-system of Linux Kernel. Participants will learn internals and data-structures used in Memory Management viz. Memory Zones, Kernel Slab Allocator, Permanent Vs Temporary Mappings and various memory related functions, issues and solutions thereof.
- The course will be delivered by our Founder & CTO who is an Expert with 17+ years of experience in Linux Kernel and SAN software development.
- 50% Theory, 50% Lab
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Professionals and Students who are working in Linux Systems Programming Areas
- Anyone planning to learn Linux Kernel Programming
- A sound knowledge of C programming language
- Sound knowledge of Linux Systems Programming
- Linux Kernel Internals Training – I – Basics
Fee, Schedule & Registration
Click Here for Linux Kernel Internals Training – VI – course training schedule, fee and registration information
Linux Kernel Internals Training – VI – Course Outline