Linux Kernel Internals Training – VIII – Buffer Cache or Page Cache
This course on Linux kernel internals training focuses on page cache or buffer cache of Linux Kernel. Participants will learn internals and data-structures used in page-cache management.
- The course will be delivered by our Founder & CTO who is an Expert with 17+ years of experience in Linux Kernel and SAN software development.
- 50% Theory, 50% Lab
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Professionals and Students who are working in Linux Systems Programming Areas
- Anyone planning to learn Linux Kernel Programming
- A sound knowledge of C programming language
- Sound knowledge of Linux Systems Programming
- Linux Kernel Internals Training – I – Basics
Fee, Schedule & Registration
Click Here for Linux Kernel Internals Training – VIII – course training schedule, fee and registration information
Linux Kernel Internals Training – VIII – Course Outline