Copyright Policy and Fair Usage Guidelines of Sanfoundry Contents
- The contents presented in this website are property of www.sanfoundry.com
- The content may not be redistributed or reproduced in any form without the written permission from Sanfoundry. However, if you are linking the content from our website, you can use a short description (no more than 25-30 words) from our website with the content in quotes plus you must provide a link to our original article or post.
- You cannot use the content (either whole or partial) for any commercial purpose.
- You cannot build upon the articles of our site.
- You cannot republish the full or partial RSS feeds from Sanfoundry.
- Sanfoundry takes copyright violations seriously and if we detect that any Website or Feeds have republished our contents, we will file formal complaints to appropriate DMCA authorities such as their Web Hosting Companies, Ad Agencies (google Adsense) and other concerned authorities as appropriate.
- For all other policies, please read our Terms of Service.