1. Which of the following is the basic attribute of a character?
b) Size and color
d) All the above
Explanation: Font, size, color and orientation are the basic attribute of a character.
2. Attribute can be set for
a) Entire character strings
b) Individual characters defined as marker symbol
c) Neither a nor b
d) Both a and b
Explanation: Character attributes can be set to text as well as marker symbols defined as individual characters.
3. A particular font and associated styles can be set using the function
a) setTextfont (tf)
b) setfont (tf)
c) setFont (tf)
Explanation: The function setTextfont (tf) can be used to set the font and its style. Where “tf” specifies the available fonts style.
4. When a character string is to be displayed, the which color is used to set the pixel value in frame buffer?
a) White color
b) Current color
c) Black color
d) Any color
Explanation: The current color is used to set the pixel value corresponding to the character shape and positions.
5. The Character size is specified by
c) Frame buffer
d) Both a and b
Explanation: The Character size is specified by printers and compositors in points where 1 point is 0.013837 inch.
6. The distance between the bottom-line and the top-line of the character body is
a) Same for all character
b) Different for all character
c) Same for some character
d) Different for some character
Explanation: The distance between the bottom-line and the top-line of the character body is always same for all the characters.
7. The width of the text or character can be set using the function
a) setCharacterExpansionFactor (cw)
b) SetCharacterExpansionFactor (cw)
c) setCharacterFactor (cw)
d) setCharacterExpansionfactor (cw)
Explanation: In this function the parameter cw (character-width) sets the width of the character.
8.__________ is a single character that can be displayed in different colors and in different sizes.
b) Marker symbol
c) Only a
Explanation: A marker symbols can be displayed in any colors and in any size.
9. A function that allows the user to select a particular character to be as marker symbol is
a) setmarkertype (mt)
c) setMarkerType (mt)
10. The orientation for a displayed character string is set according to, which of the following function?
d) only b
Explanation: According to the direction of the character up vector, the orientation for a displayed character string is set.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Computer Graphics.
To practice all features of Computer Graphics, here is complete set on 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer Graphics.