Here is a listing of C interview questions on “Float Datatype” along with answers, explanations and/or solutions:
1. The number of digits present after decimal in float is________.
2. Which among the following is never possible as an output for float?
d. None of the mentioned
3. In a 32-bit compiler, which 2 types have same size?
a. char and short
b. short and int
c. int and float
d. float and double
4. What is the size of float in a 32-bit compiler?
5. Loss in precision occurs for typecasting from____________.
a. char to short
b. float to double
c. long to float
d. float to int
6. For union
The size is decided by:
d. Both (b) and (c)
7. %f access specifier is used for
b. Integral types
c. Floating type
d. All of the mentioned
8. Select the odd one out with respect to type?
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – C Programming Language.
To practice all features of C programming language, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on C.