– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Artificial Intelligence with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Artificial Intelligence
Who should Practice these Artificial Intelligence Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Artificial Intelligence topic
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Artificial Intelligence
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations (GATE & GRE)
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Artificial Intelligence Programming with 100+ topics:
1. Questions and Answers on Intelligent Agents
The section contains questions on various aspects of intelligent agents like their architecture and environments.
Intelligent Agents and Environment – 1
Intelligent Agents and Environment – 2
Online Search Agent
Agent Architecture and Online Agents – 1
Agent Architecture and Online Agents – 2
2. Questions on Problem Solving
The section contains questions on different approaches to problem solving like uninformed and informed search strategies, local search and optimization problems and other constraints satisfaction problems.
3. Questions on Game Planning
The section contains questions on approaches to game theory problems like state space search and alpha beta pruning.
Game Theory – 1
Game Theory – 2
State Space Search
Alpha Beta Pruning
State Space Search and Alpha-Beta Pruning – 1
State Space Search and Alpha-Beta Pruning – 2
4. Questions and Answers on Knowledge and Reasoning
The section contains questions on agents that reason logically, first order logic and the inference in first order logic which includes forward and backward reasoning, building a knowledge base and other logical reasoning systems.
5. Questions on Acting Logically
The section contains questions on different types of planning like partial order planning and real world planning.
Partial Order Planning – 1
Partial Order Planning – 2
Partial Order Planning
Planning and Acting in the Real World – 1
Planning and Acting in the Real World – 2
6. Questions and Answers on Uncertain Knowledge and Reasoning
The section contains questions on uncertainty, probability notations and bayesian networks and various probabilistic reasoning systems. Uncertain reasoning also includes semantic representation and object recognition.
7. Questions on Learning
The section contains questions and answers on learning from observations which includes decision trees, learning in neural and belief networks, reinforcement learning and knowledge in learning. It includes questions on inductive logic programming, unification and lifting.
8. Questions on Communicating, Perceiving and Acting
The section contains questions on the agents that communicate which includes robotics, practical natural language processing and perceptions. Graph plan algorithm and hidden markov models come under perceptions.
9. Questions and Answers on LISP Programming
The section contains various questions on LISP programming.
LISP Programming – 1
LISP Programming – 2
LISP Programming – 3
LISP Programming – 4
10. Questions and Answers on Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
The section contains questions and answers on history, linguistics, algorithms, facts and agents of artificial-intelligence.
11. Questions on other miscellaneous topics
The section contains questions on various other topics of artificial-intelligence.
Miscellaneous – 1
Miscellaneous – 2
Miscellaneous – 3
Miscellaneous – 4
Statistics AI – 1
Statistics AI – 2
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Artificial Intelligence!