1. Knowledge and reasoning also play a crucial role in dealing with __________________ environment.
a) Completely Observable
b) Partially Observable
c) Neither a nor b
d) Only a and b
Explanation: Knowledge and reasoning could aid to reveal other factors that could complete environment.
2. Treatment chosen by doctor for a patient for a disease is based on
a) Only current symptoms
b) Current symptoms plus some knowledge from the textbooks
c) Current symptoms plus some knowledge from the textbooks plus experience
d) Only a) and b)
3. A knowledge-based agent can combine general knowledge with current percepts to infer hidden aspects of the current state prior to selecting actions.
Explanation: Refer definition of Knowledge based agents.
4. A) Knowledge base (KB) is consists of set of statements.
B) Inference is deriving a new sentence from the KB.
Choose the correct option.
a) A is true, B is true
b) A is false, B is false
c) A is true, B is false
d) A is false, B is true
5. Wumpus World is a classic problem, best example of,
a) Single player Game
b) Two player Game
c) Reasoning with Knowledge
d) Knowledge based Game
Explanation: Refer the definition of Wumpus World Problem.
6. ‘α |= β ‘(to mean that the sentence α entails the sentence β) if and only if, in every model in which α is _____, β is also _____.
a) True, true
b) True, false
c) False, true
d) False, false
Explanation: Refer the definition of law of entailment.
7. Which is created by using single propositional symbol?
a) Complex sentences
b) Atomic sentences
c) Composition sentences
d) None of the mentioned
Explanation: Atomic sentences are indivisible syntactic elements consisting of single propositional symbol.
8. Which is used to construct the complex sentences?
c) Logical connectives
d) All of the mentioned
9. How many proposition symbols are there in artificial intelligence?
Explanation: The two proposition symbols are true and false.
10. How many logical connectives are there in artificial intelligence?
Explanation: The five logical symbols are negation, conjunction, disjunction, implication and bi-conditional.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Artificial Intelligence.