Our 1000+ R Programming questions and answers focuses on all areas of R Programming subject covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on R Programming. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate this which will prepare anyone easily towards R Programming interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in R Programming language with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in R Programming language
Who should Practice these R Programming Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of R Programming language
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in R Programming language
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on R Programming language covering 100+ topics:
1. R – History, Overview and Getting Started
The section contains questions and answers on the basics and history of R-Programming language and console input and evaluation.
History of R
Overview of R
Console Input and Evaluation
2. R – Nuts and Bolts and Getting Data In and Out
The section contains questions and answers on data types and dataset reading in R-Programming.
Data Types – 1
Data Types – 2
Data Types – 3
Reading Datasets – 1
Reading Datasets – 2
3. R – Data Storage, Formats, Objects and Operations
The section contains questions and answers on text data formats, connecting interfaces, basics of dplyr, vector operations and subsets.
Textual Data Formats
Subsetting – 1
Subsetting – 2
Introduction to dplyr – 1
Introduction to dplyr – 2
4. R – Control Structures, Functions, Scoping Rules, Loop Functions and Debugging
The section contains questions and answers on control statements, date and time, functions, loops and scoping rules.
Control Structures – 1
Control Structures – 2
Control Structures – 3
Functions – 1
Functions – 2
Dates and Times
Scoping Rules – 1
Scoping Rules – 2
Loop Functions – 1
Loop Functions – 2
5. R – Profiling, Simulation and Data Analysis
The section contains questions and answers on basics of simulation, ggplot, r-profiler, wrangling of data and exploratory data analysis.
Simulation – 1
Simulation – 2
R Profiler – 1
R Profiler – 2
ggplot2 – 1
ggplot2 – 2
ggplot2 – 3
Data Wrangling – 1
Data Wrangling – 2
Exploratory Data Analysis – 1
Exploratory Data Analysis – 2
6. R – Commands, Packages, Visualizing Data and Linear Regression
The section contains questions and answers on commands and packages, data visualization and linear regression and predictive analysis.
Commands – 1
Commands – 2
Commands – 3
Packages – 1
Packages – 2
Packages – 3
Visualizing Data – 1
Visualizing Data – 2
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master R Programming!