Our 1000+ Microcontroller questions and answers focuses on all areas of Microcontroller subject covering 100+ topics in Microcontroller. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Microcontroller. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Microcontroller comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Microcontroller interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Microcontroller with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Microcontroller Subject.
Who should Practice these Microcontroller Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Microcontroller Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Microcontroller.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Microcontroller Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Microcontroller Basics
The section contains questions and answers on microcontroller basics, von neumann and harward architectures.
|Introduction to Microcontroller||Von Neumann and Harward Architectures|
2. 8051 Microcontroller
The section contains questions on 8051 architecture, I/O programming, loop and call instructions, arithmetic and logic instructions, timer and interrupt programming, serial port communication, lcd, adc, dac and keyboard interfacing, 8255 and sensor interfacing, rtc and motors interfacing.
3. AVR Microcontroller
The section contains questions and answers on avr microcontroller architecture, I/O programming, loop and call instructions, arithmetic and logic instructions, timer and interrupt programming, serial port communication, lcd, adc, dac and keyboard interfacing, 8255 and sensor interfacing, rtc and motors interfacing, spi and i2c protocol.
4. MSP430 Microcontroller
The section contains questions on msp430 architecture, addressing modes, functions and subroutines, interrupts, low power modes, digital inputs and outputs, timers, watchdog timer, timer a and b, mixed signal systems, comparator, successive approximation adc, sigma delta adc, communication, spi, i2c and asynchronous serial communication.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Microcontroller!