Our 1000+ Mass Transfer questions and answers focuses on all areas of Mass Transfer covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Mass Transfer. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Mass Transfer comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Mass Transfer interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Mass Transfer with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Mass Transfer Subject.
Who should Practice these Mass Transfer Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Mass Transfer Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Mass Transfer.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Mass Transfer Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Modes and Diffusion
The section contains questions and answers on concepts of velocity and concentration, convective mass transfer, fick’s law, schimdt number, density concepts, emissivity and various questions on melting point.
Concentrations, Velocities and Fluxes
Concentration and Velocitiy
Convective Mass Transfer
25 Degree Celsius and 1 atm Pressure Diffusivity
Correlation for Convective Transport
2. Questions on Interphase Mass Transfer
The section contains questions on interphase mass transfer, various material balance concepts and cascade stages.
Interphase Mass Transfer
Material Balance Concepts-Cocurrent
Material Balance Concepts-Counter Current
3. Questions & Answers on Equipment for Gas-Liquid Operations
The section contains questions and answers on concepts of gas liquid equipments.
|Gas Liquid Equipments|
4. Questions on Humidification Operations
The section contains questions on humidification operations and vapour gas mixtures.
|Humidification Operation||Humidification Vapour Gas Mixture|
5. Questions & Answers on Gas Absorption
The section contains questions and answers on absorption concepts for operating line, gas absorptio principle and absorption tower design.
Operating Line Concept for Absorption
Gas Absorption Principle
|Design of Absortion Tower (NTU,HTU,HETP)|
6. Questions on Distillation
The section contains questions on vapour liquid equilibria, idealities concepts, flash vapourization methods, differential distillation methods, distillation column operation, azeotropic mixture rectification, reflux ratio and its cost variance, various distillation types anf flash vaporization laws.
7. Questions & Answers on Liquid Extraction
The section contains questions and answers on various concepts which include extraction liquid equilibria, unit operation solvent selection, extraction equipments and ternary equilibrium diagram.
Extraction Liquid Equilibria
Solvent Selection for Unit Operations
Design of Extractor for Single Stage Operations
Ternary Equilibrium Diagram
8. Questions on Drying
The section contains questions on Drying rate, drying time period calculation and moisture concept of drying.
Rate of Drying
Time Period Calculation in Drying
Moisture Concept of Drying
9. Questions & Answers on Leaching and Mass Transfer Co-efficients
The section contains questions and answers on technique of leaching operation.
10. Questions on Diffusion in Solids and Molecular Diffusion in Fluids
This section contains questions on molecular diffusion in solids, liquids and gases, multicomponent diffusion, diffusion through variable and binary gas mixture.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Mass Transfer!