Our 1000+ HTML questions and answers focuses on all areas of HTML subject covering 100+ topics in HTML. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on HTML. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate HTML comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards HTML interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in HTML with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in HTML Subject.
Who should Practice these HTML Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of HTML Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in HTML.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on HTML Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on HTML Fundamentals
The section contains questions and answers on html basics and rules, web browsers, editors and ides, metadata, microdata, favicons & icons, html major themes, web servers and compatibility libraries.
Traditional HTML and XHTML
The Rules of (X)HTML
Choosing Editors and IDEs
Choosing Web Servers
Favicons and Icons
Major Themes of (X)HTML
HTML5 an Introduction
2. Questions on HTML Markup, Forms, Video, Audio & Other Multimedia
The section contains questions on web markup, document structures, open media effort, video and audio, canvas graphics, forms, scalable vector graphics, mime types, web storage, forms input types and its working, web socket communications and minification.
Embracing the Reality of Web Markup
HTML5 Document Structure Changes
HTML5’s Open Media Effort
Client-Side Graphics with Canvas
HTML5 Form Changes
Major HTML5 Themes
Scalable Vector Graphics
Elements and Attributes to Support Web Applications
HTML5: Beyond Markup
Audio and its MIME types
Input types for Forms
Working with Forms
Web Socket Communications
3. Questions & Answers on HTML and XHTML Fundamentals
The section contains questions and answers on html and xhtml elements and attributes, HTML 4.x and XHTML 1.x character entities.
HTML and XHTML Element Reference
Common HTML5 Attributes Reference
|HTML 4.x and XHTML 1.x Character Entities|
4. Questions on HTML Fonts, Tags and Elements
The section contains questions on document type definitions, semantic structures and elements, drag and drop, html fonts and geolocation API.
Reading a Document Type Definition
Semantic Structures and Elements
Drag and Drop
Fonts in HTML
5. Questions & Answers on HTML Images & Web page Files
The section contains questions and answers on cache files, image optimizations, url encoding, web databases, data-smart websites creation, image sprtes and client side templating.
Application Cache and Cache Manifest File
Optimization of Images
Using Image Sprites
Adding HTML Features Safely with Modernizr
Creating Data-Smart Websites
Standardizing Client-Side Templating
Web Performance Optimization
Working with Tables
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master HTML!