Our 1000+ Hadoop questions and answers focuses on all areas of Hadoop subject covering 100+ topics in Hadoop. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Hadoop. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Hadoop comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Hadoop interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Hadoop with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Hadoop Subject
Who should Practice these Hadoop Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Hadoop Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Hadoop
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Hadoop Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Basics of Hadoop
The section contains questions and answers on hadoop ecosytems, history and big data coverage.
History of Hadoop
The section contains questions on mapreduce basics, data analyzing and hadoop streaming and scaling.
Introduction to Mapreduce
Analyzing Data with Hadoop
Scaling out in Hadoop
3. HDFS – Hadoop Distributed File System
The section contains questions and answers on distributed file systems(HDFS), data flows and interfaces and archives of hadoop.
Introduction to HDFS
4. Hadoop I/O
The section contains questions on I/O and serialization, data integrity, compression and AVRO.
5. Developing a MapReduce Application
The section contains questions on features and development of mapreduce.
6. Working of MapReduce
The section contains questions on mapreduce jobs, security, configuration, execution of tasks and YARN.
7. MapReduce Types and Formats and Setting up a Hadoop Cluster
The section contains questions and answers on hadoop clusters and mapreduce types and formats.
8. Administering Hadoop
The section contains questions and answers on HDFS administration, monitoring and maintenance.
The section contains questions on pig basics, pig latin, user defined functions and data processing operators in pig as well as pig practices.
Introduction to Pig
User-defined functions in Pig
Data processing operators in Pig
Pig in practice
10. Hive and HBase
The section contains questions and answers on hive basics and hive query language as well as the basics, schematic diagrams and metrics of hbase.
Introduction to Hive
Querying data with HiveQL-1
Querying data with HiveQL-2
Introduction to HBase
Schema Design in HBase
Metrics in Hbase
11. ZooKeeper, Sqoop and Cassandra
The section contains questions on zookeeper basics and zookeeper services, sqoop basics and scoop with hadoop as well as cassandra basics and cassandra with hadoop.
Introduction to Zookeeper
The ZooKeeper Service-1
The ZooKeeper Service-2
Introduction to Sqoop
Sqoop with Hadoop-1
Sqoop with Hadoop-2
Introduction to Cassandra
Cassandra with Hadoop-1
Cassandra with Hadoop-2
12. Incubator Projects, Chuckwa, Ambari, Knox and Hadoop Development Tools
The section contains questions on hadoop incubators and hadoop development tools(HDT), chuckwa with hadoop, ambari with hadoop and knox with hadoop.
Chuckwa with Hadoop-1
Chuckwa with Hadoop-2
Ambari with Hadoop
Knox with Hadoop
HDT with Hadoop
13. Apache Spark, Flume, Lucene, Hama, HCatalog, Mahout, Drill, Crunch and Thrift
The section contains questions on spark with hadoop, flume with hadoop, lucene with hadoop, hama with hadoop, hcatalog basics and hcatalog with hadoop, mahout with hadoop, drill with hadoop, crunch with hadoop and thrift with hadoop.
14. Oozie, Orchestration, Hadoop Libraries and Utilities and Miscellaneous Hadoop Applications
The sections covers questions on miscellaneous other hadoop topics which include oozie, orchestration, utilities and libraries of hadoop on various platforms like microsoft, amazon, IBM and other topics in this section include bigtop, impala, storm, kafka and cloudera.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Hadoop!