Our 1000+ Engineering Physics questions and answers focuses on all areas of Engineering Physics subject covering 100+ topics in Engineering Physics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Engineering Physics. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Engineering Physics comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Engineering Physics interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Engineering Physics with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Engineering Physics Subject.
Who should Practice these Engineering Physics Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Engineering Physics Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Engineering Physics
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Engineering Physics Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Crystal Physics
The section contains questions and answers on Solids.
|Classification of Solids|
2. Questions on Quantum Physics
The section contains questions on compton effect and waves.
3. Questions & Answers on Acoustics
The section contains questions and answers on Reverberation.
|Reverberation I||Reverberation II|
4. Questions on Fibre Optics
The section contains questions on lasers and optical fibres.
5. Questions & Answers on Semiconducting Materials
The section contains questions on hall effect and semiconductor properties.
Properties of Semiconductors
Properties of Semiconductors II
6. Questions on Magnetic Materials
The section contains questions on classification and theory of magnetism.
|Classification of Magnetic Material||Theory of Ferromagnetism|
7. Questions & Answers on Advanced Engineering Materials
The section contains questions and answers on nano phase materials, metallic glasses, dimension analysis and units and measurements.
Nano Phase Materials
Units and Measurements
Dimensions of a Physical Quantity
Motion and Mechanics
8. Questions on Laws of motion
The section contains questions and answers on forces, gravity and its effects, friction and forces and motion in a plane.
9. Questions & Answers on Nature of Physical World
The section contains questions on work, energy and friction.
Work, Energy and Power
Collision and Friction
|Work and Energy|
10. Questions on Gravitation
The section contains questions and answers on forces of nature as well as inertia.
Coefficient of Restitution
Forces and Inertia
|Forces of Nature|
11. Questions & Answers on Kinematics
The section contains questions on centripetal force, energy and work.
12. Questions on System of Particles and Rotational Motion
The section contains questions on significance of rotational motion and inertia, angular momentum and relation between torque and momentum.
Significance of Rotational Motion
Relation between Torque and Momentum
Moment of Inertia and its Significance
Translational and Rotational Motion
13. Questions & Answers on Mechanical Properties of Solids
The section contains questions on thermal conduction and expansion, weight of body, density of earth, intensity of gravitational fields, buoyancy and thrust of liquid.
Weight of a Body
Mass and Density of the Earth
Intensity of Gravitational Field
Gravitational Potential Field
Thrust of a Liquid
Temperature and Specific Heat
14. Questions on Thermal Properties of Matter
The sections covers questions on elastic limit, stress and strain, streamline and turbulent flow.
Stress and Strain
|Streamline and Turbulent Flow|
15. Questions & Answers on Kinetic Theory of Gases
The section contains questions and answers on specific heat and thermodynamics, latent heat, gases and its reactions, ideal gases and orbital velocity.
Absorption and Emission
Specific Heat and Thermodynamics
Isothermic and Adiabatic Process
Kinetic Theory of Gases
Ideal Gases II
Gases and Reactions
16. Questions on Oscillations
The section contains questions on oscillatory, periodic, and harmonic motions.
Harmonic Motion II
Simple Harmonic Oscillation
17. Questions & Answers on Waves
The section contains questions and answers on waves-transverse, longitudinal, progressive, travelling, stationary, superposition and sound waves.
Wave Motion I
Wave Motion II
Tansverse Waves II
Superposition of Waves
Sounds and Waves
Sounds ans Waves II
18. Questions on Ultrasonics/ Conducting & Dielectric Materials/ Kinetic Theory of Gases
The section contains questions on elasticity, magnetosreiction effect and generator, orbital velocity, free electron theory and moment of inertia.
Magnetostrictiion Effect and Magnetostriction Generator
Free Electron Theory
Properties of Dielectric Materials
Moment of Inertia
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Engineering Physics!