Our 1000+ Digital Circuits questions and answers focuses on all areas of Digital Circuits covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Digital Circuits. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Digital Circuits comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Digital Circuits interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Digital Circuits with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Digital Circuits subject.
Who should Practice these Digital Circuits Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Digital Circuits subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Digital Circuits subject.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Digital Circuits subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Number System and Codes
The section contains questions and answers on number systems, complements of 1,2,9 and 10, BCD and arithmetic operations.
Number System – 1
Number System – 2
1’s,2’s,9’s & 10’s Complements – 1
1’s,2’s,9’s & 10’s Complements – 2
Binary Coded Decimal(BCD)
2. Questions on Boolean Algebra and Minimization Techniques and Logic Gates
The section contains questions on logic gates, digital integrated circuits, boolean operations, sum of products and products of sum, karnaugh maps and quine-mccluskey method.
3. Questions & Answers on Logic Families
The section contains questions and answers on RTL, DTL, TTL, ECL, IIL and characteristics of MOS, CMOS, BiCMOS and interfacing.
4. Questions on Arithmetic Circuits
The section contains questions on half adder, full adder, half subtractor, full subtractor, 4-bit parallel adders and subtracters, fast adder, serial adder, BCD adder, basics of arithmetic operation and simplification of k-maps.
5. Questions & Answers on Combinational Circuits
The section contains questions and answers on multiplexers, demultiplexers, LCD, encoders, parity generators and checkers, combinational circuits, code converters and magnitude comparators.
6. Questions on Flip-Flops
The section contains questions on latches, flip-flops, master slave and D flip flops and trigerring of flip flops.
Flip Flops – 1
Flip Flops – 2
Flip Flops – 3
D Flip Flop
Triggering of Flip Flops
Realisation of One Flip-Flop using Other Flip-Flops
7. Questions & Answers on Counters
The section contains questions and answers on up down counters, asynchronous and asynchronous down counter, counter implementation and propagation delay in ripple counter.
Asynchronous Down Counter
Propagation Delay in Ripple Counter
Counter Implementation and Applications
Up Down Counter
8. Questions on Registers
The section contains questions on basics of registers, shist registers, universal shift registers, shift register counter and ring counters.
Universal Shift Registers
Shift Register Counters
9. Questions & Answers on Memory Devices
The section contains questions and answers on basics of memory devices, read only memory, programmable read only memory, EPROM, random access memory, programmable logic array, multivibrators and basics of hardware description language.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Digital Circuits!