– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Database Management System with explanations
– Lots of MCQs with Database Management System code/programming snippet and its output
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Database Management System
Who should Practice these Database Management System Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Database Management System programming language
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Database Management System (both objective type and coding written test)
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Database Management System with 100+ topics:
1. Questions and Answers on The Relational Model
The following sections contains various questions dealind with the concept of Relational Model. These include relational and database schema, keys and relational query operators.
Relational Database and Database Schema
|Relational Query Operations and Relational Operators|
2. Questions on SQL : Queries, Constraints and Triggers
The sections contains different set of questions and answers on SQL basics, set and null value operations, database modifications, views and trasactions, different types of integrity constraints, joins, nested subqueries and aggregate functions, schemas and data types, triggers, functions and procedures and different queries and aggregation features.
3. Questions on Relational Algebra
The section contains questions and answers on different concepts of relational algebra. These include domain and tuple relational calculus.
|Relational Algebra||Tuple Relational Calculus and Domain Relational Calculus|
4. Questions and Answers on Database Systems Design and Implementation
The sections contains questions on E-R model, E-R design, constraints, atomic domains and queryind databases like DDL and DML.
The Entity-Relationship Model
Reduction to Relational Schemas
Entity-Relationship Design Issues
Extended E-R Features
Querying database part-1 DDL
Querying database part-2 DML
5. Questions on Normalization
The following section contains questions on different normal forms, multivalued dependencies and decomposition algorithms, user interfaces and different application programs.
Algorithms for Decomposition
Database Design Process
Application Programs and User Interfaces
6. Questions and Answers on Database Programming Techniques
The section includes many questions on fundamentals od wen programming, JSP and servlets, application performance and security, application encryption and architecture.
Servlets and JSP
Rapid Application Development
Encryption and Its Applications
7. Questions on Storage and File Structures
The section contains questions on different storage structures like physical, flash, tertiary, data-dictionary and file structures like RAID, file record organisation and database buffers.
Physical Storage Media
Magnetic Disk and Flash Storage
Organization of Records in Files
8. Questions and Answers on Indexing and Hashing
The section contains questions on index definition, bitmap and ordered indices and various hashing techniques.
Ordered Indexing and Hashing
Index Definition in SQL
9. Questions on Query Processing Techniques
The section contains questions and answers on query processing and optimization techniques, selection, sort and join operations, relational expressions and materialised views.
Evaluation of Expressions
Transformation of Relational Expressions
Estimating Statistics of Expression Results
Advanced Query Optimization
10. Questions and Answers on Transactions
The section contains questions on concepts of transaction, storage structures, properties of transaction like atomicity, durability, isloation and their implementations and different querying databases.
A Simple Transaction Model
Transaction Atomicity and Durability
Querying database part 3
Querying database part 4
Querying database part 5
Implementation of Isolation Levels
Transactions as SQL Statements
11. Questions and Answers on Concurreny Control
The section contains questions on deadlocks, lock based protocols, granularity, types of reads like insertion, deletion and predicate and the concept of concurrency in index structures.
Insertion Deletion Predicate Reads
Concurrency in Index Structures
12. Questions and Answers on Recovery System
The section contains questions on classification of failures, backup systems, buffer management and recovery and different lock releases.
Failure with Nonvolatile Storage
Lock Release and Undo Operations
Remote Backup Systems
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Database Management System programming language!