Our 1000+ Data Structure questions and answers focuses on all areas of Data Structure subject covering 100+ topics in Data Structure. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Data Structure. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Data Structure comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Data Structure interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Data Structure with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Data Structure Subject.
Who should Practice these Data Structure Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Data Structure Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Data Structure.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Data Structure Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Abstract Data Types
The section contains questions and answers on arrays, stacks, queues, single linked lists, doubly and circular linked lists, stacks using arrays and linked lists, queues using arrays and linked lists, priority queues and double ended queues.
2. Questions on Application of Stacks
The section contains questions on decimal to binary using stacks and towers of hanoi.
|Decimal to Binary using Stacks||Towers of Hanoi|
3. Questions & Answers on Arrays Types
The section contains questions and answers on bit array, dynamic and parallel array, sparse array and matrix.
4. Questions on Types of Lists
The section contains questions on skip list, xor linked list and free list.
Xor Linked List
5. Questions & Answers on Binary Trees
The section contains questions and answers on binary trees using arrays and linked lists, preorder and inorder traversal, avl tree, binary tree properties, cartesian tree, weight balanced tree, red black and splay trees, threaded binary tree and binary search trees.
Binary Trees using Array
Binary Trees using Linked Lists
Binary Tree Properties
Binary Search Tree
Weight Balanced Tree
Red Black Tree
Threaded Binary Tree
6. Questions on Heap
The section contains questions on heap, binary and weak heap, binomial and fibonacci heap.
Binomial and Fibonacci Heap
7. Questions & Answers on Hash Tables
The section contains questions and answers on hash tables and direct addressing tables.
|Hash Tables||Direct Addressing Tables|
8. Questions on Graph
The section contains questions on graph, adjacency matrix, incidence matrix, adjacency list, directed and undirected graph, directed acyclic graphs, multigraph and hypergraph, binary decision diagrams & and-inverter graph.
9. Questions & Answers on Searching
The section contains questions and answers on linear and binary search iteratives, uniform binary search and fibonacci search.
Linear Search Iterative
Binary Search Iterative
Uniform Binary Search
10. Questions on Sorting
The section contains questions on selection sort, bubble sort, merge sort and pancake sort.
11. Questions & Answers on Graph Search
The sections covers questions and answers on depth and breadth first search.
|Depth First Search||Breadth First Search|
12. Questions on Recursion
The sections covers questions on recursion, factorial using recursion, fibonacci using recursion, sting reversal using recursion, decimal to binary conversions, length of a string, array, linked list using recursion, searching element in array and linkedlist by using recursion.
13. Questions & Answers on Dynamic Programming
The sections covers questions and answers on dynamic programming, fibonacci using dynamic programming, coin change problem, kadane algorithm, longest increasing subsequence, rod cutting, minimum no of jumps, 0/1 knapsack problem, matrix chain multiplication, longest common subsequence, edit distance problem, wagner-fischer algorithm, balanced partition, dice throw problem and counting boolean parenthesizations.
14. Questions on Miscellaneous
The sections covers questions on topological sorting.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Data Structure!