Our 1000+ Cryptography and Network Security questions and answers focuses on all areas of Cryptography and Network Security covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Cryptography and Network Security. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Cryptography and Network Security comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Cryptography and Network Security interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Cryptography and Network Security with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Cryptography and Network Security Subject.
Who should Practice these Cryptography and Network Security Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Cryptography and Network Security Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Cryptography and Network Security.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Cryptography and Network Security Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Classical Encryption Techniques
The section contains questions and answers on transportation and substitution techniques, number theory and symmetric cipher models.
|Symmetric Cipher Models and Number Theory||Substitution and Transposition Techniques – I|
2. Block Ciphers and the Data Encryption Standard
The section contains questions and answers on block cipher systems, data encryption standards and their strengths.
Block Cipher Systems
The Data Encryption Standard and Strength – I
The Data Encryption Standard and Strength – II
The Simplified Data Encryption Standard (SDES)
3. Basic Concepts in Number Theory and Finite Fields
The section contains questions and answers on number theory, group rings, fields, modular arithmetic and polynomial theory.
Groups Rings and Fields
Polynomial and Modular Arithmetic- I
Polynomial and Modular Arithmetic- II
Polynomial and Modular Arithmetic- III
Polynomial and Modular Arithmetic- IV
4. Advanced Encryption Algorithm and Block Cipher Operation
The section contains questions and answers on AES algorithms, DES operation modes and triple DES methods.
The AES Algorithm – I
The AES Algorithm – II
The AES Algorithm – III
The AES Algorithm – IV
DES Modes of Operation – I
DES Modes of Operation – II
5. Pseudorandom Number Generation and Stream Ciphers and More Block Ciphers
The section contains questions and answers on PRNG principles, pseudorandom number generators, blowfish algorithm and RC4 and RC5 algorithms.
Principles of PRNG – I
Principles of PRNG – II
Pseudorandom Number Generators-I
Pseudorandom Number Generators-II
Pseudorandom Number Generators-III
Blowfish Algorithm – I
Blowfish Algorithm – II
RC4 and RC5 – I
RC4 and RC5 – II
6. More Number Theory
This section contains questions and answers on number theory concepts and its applications.
Number Theory – I
Number Theory – II
Number Theory – III
Number Theory – IV
Number Theory – V
7. Public Key Cryptography and RSA
This section contains questions and answers on rabin/elgamal algorithms, knapsack/merkle cryptosystem algorithms and their applications.
Rabin/ Elgamal Algorithm
Knapsack/ Merkle RSA Cryptosystem – I
|Knapsack/ Merkle RSA Cryptosystem – II|
8. Other Public Key Cryptosystems and Cryptographic Hash Functions
This section contains questions and answers on elliptic curve arithmetic and cryptographic algorithms, hash functions, its applications and secure hash algorithms.
9. Message Authentication Codes, Whirlpool Algorithm and Key Management and Distribution
This section contains questions and answers on message authentication codes, CGM, GCM, HMAC, DAA, whirlpool algorithms and other key management, wrapping and distribution algorithms.
10. Cryptography Overview, TCP/IP and Communication Networks
This section contains questions and answers on cryptography overviews, network hardware and topologies, layers and TCP/IP and OSI reference models.
Overview – I
Overview – II
Overview – III
Overview – IV
Layers – I
Layers – II
Layers – III
TCP/IP and OSI Reference Model – I
TCP/IP and OSI Reference Model – II
11. Internet Protocol, Network Addressing and Transport Level Security
This section contains questions and answers on IP addressing and datagram packets, classful and classless addressing, subnet design and secure socket layer.
IP Datagram Packet
Designing Subnets – I
Designing Subnets – II
Secure Socket Layer – I
Secure Socket Layer – II
Transport Layer Security and HTTPS
Secure Shell(SSH) – I
Secure Shell(SSH) – II
12. Wireless Network Security and Network Security Overview
This section contains questions and answers on wireless security, IEEE WLAN security and its overview.
IEEE 802.11 WLAN – I
IEEE 802.11 WLAN – II
IEEE 802.11i WLAN Security – I
IEEE 802.11i WLAN Security – II
IEEE 802.11i WLAN Security – III
Overview – I
Overview – II
Overview – III
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Cryptography and Network Security!