– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Computer Organization & Architecture with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Computer Organization & Architecture
Who should Practice these Computer Organization & Architecture Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Computer Organization & Architecture
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Computer Organization & Architecture (objective type )
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Computer Organization & Architecture with 100+ topics:
1. Questions and Answers on Basic Structures of Computers
The following section covers questions and answers on Basic structural units of a computer which include system performance, different types of bus structures and units of a computer.
Basic Operational Concept
|Performance of a System|
2. Questions on Machine Instructions and Programs
The following section contains various questions on numbers and their operations, instructions and their sequencing, memory locations, stacks, passing of parameters and assembly language.
Numbers and Arithmetic Operations
Memory Locations and Addresses
Memory Operations and Management
Instructions & Instruction Sequencing
Subroutines and Nesting
Parameter Passing and Stack Frame
3. Questions and Answers on Input/Output Organisation
The following section contains questions and answers on Arbitration of a BUS, Exceptions and Interrupts, Serial and Parallel ports, PCI family, SCSI family and USB family.
Accessing I/O Devices
Direct Memory Access
Standard I/O Interfaces
4. Questions and Answers on Memory System
The following section contains various questions on different types of memories like Static, RamBus and Virtual, DRAMs, Caches, Secondary Storage and various bus organizations.
5. Questions on Arithmetic
The section contains questions on Adders, Pipelining, RISC and CISC Processors and other number representations.
Representation Of Floating Number
CISC And RISC Processors
6. Questions and Answers on Pipelining
The following section contains questions on Architecture Hazards and Clusters.
Hazards Of Processor Architecture
|VLIW Architecture (I-64)|
7. Questions on Processor families
The following section contains different types of questions and answers on different processor-architectures. These include Intel, Motorola and ARM.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Computer Organization & Architecture!
Google+ | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn