Our 1000+ Chemical Process Calculation questions and answers focuses on all areas of Chemical Process Calculation subject covering 100+ topics in Chemical Process Calculation. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Chemical Process Calculation. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Chemical Process Calculation comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Chemical Process Calculation interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Chemical Process Calculation with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Chemical Process Calculation subject.
Who should Practice these Chemical Process Calculation Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Chemical Process Calculation subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Chemical Process Calculation subject.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Chemical Process Calculation subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Introductory Concepts
The section contains questions and answers on unit systems and conversions, dimensional consistency, significant figures, mole and molecular weights, density and specific gravity, concentration, temperature, flow rate and pressure.
2. Material Balances
The section contains questions and answers on material balances.
Material Balances -I
Material Balances -II
Material Balances -III
Material Balances -IV
Material Balances -V
Material Balances -VI
3. Material Balances without Reaction and Material Balances Involving Reactions
The section contains questions and answers on material balances without reactions, stoichiometry, reaction system terminology, excess reactant and species mole balances.
4. Material Balances for Multi-Unit Systems and Ideal and Real Gases
The section contains questions and answers on primary concept, sequential multiunit system, recycle, bypass purge, ideal and real gases and its mixtures.
5. Multiphase Equilibrium
The section contains questions and answers on phase diagrams and rules, saturation, condensation, vaporization and two component liquid systems.
Phase Diagarms and Phase Rule-I
Phase Diagrams and Phase Rule-II
Phase Diagrams and Phase Rule-III
Two Component Gas-Two Component Liquid System-I
Two Component Gas-Two Component Liquid System-II
6. Energy Balances
The section contains questions and answers on energy balance terminology, heat, work, kinetic, potential and internal energy, enthalpy, chemical reactions and heat capacity.
7. Humidity Charts and Analysis of the Degrees of Freedom in Steady-State Processes
The section contains questions and answers on humidity terminology, psychrometric chart and degree of freedom.
Degrees of Freedom-I
Degrees of Freedom-II
The section contains questions and answers on different types of energy balance, energy conversion, heat solutions, liquids and gases in equilibrium.
Heats of Solution and Mixing
The Mechanical Energy Balance
Liquids and Gases in Equilibrium with Solids
Energy Balance for Different Type of Systems-I
Energy Balance for Different Type of Systems-II
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Chemical Process Calculation!