Our 1000+ Automata Theory questions and answers focuses on all areas of Automata Theory subject covering 100+ topics in Automata Theory. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Automata Theory. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Automata Theory comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Automata Theory interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Automata Theory with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Automata Theory Subject.
Who should Practice these Automata Theory Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Automata Theory Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Automata Theory.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Automata Theory Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Finite Automata
The section contains questions and answers on finite automata, moore and mealy machines, applications of dfa and nfa, language of dfa and nfa and also its processing strings, transition function, epsilon transitions, uses and its closures.
2. Questions on Regular Expressions and Languages
The section contains questions on regular expressions and its its operators, buliding and converting the regular expressions, lexical analysis, unix regular expressions, finding patterns in text and algebric laws.
3. Questions & Answers on Properties of Regular Languages
The section contains questions and answers on pumping lemma for regular language and its applications, reversal and inverse homomorphism, conversions and testing emptiness.
Pumping Lemma for Regular Language
Applications of Pumping Lemma
Closure Properties under Boolean Operations
Reversal-Homomorphism and Inverse Homomorphism
Conversions among Representations
Testing Emptiness and Membership
4. Questions on Context Free Grammars and Languages
The section contains questions on context free grammar, inferences, ambiguity, sentential forms, application parser and yacc parser generators, trees derivations, markup languages and ambiguos grammar.
5. Questions & Answers on Push Down Automata
The section contains questions on pda acceptance by final state and empty stack, conversions from pda to grammar and grammar to pda, dpda, dpda with regular languages, context free languages and ambiguous grammar.
PDA-Acceptance by Final State
PDA-Acceptance by Empty Stack
From Grammars to Push Down Automata
From PDA to Grammars
Regular Languages and D-PDA
DPDA and Context Free Languages
DPDA and Ambiguous Grammars
6. Questions on Properties of Context Free Languages
The section contains questions on cfl closure properties and other normal forms, chomsky normal form, regular languages, eliminating useless symbols, epsilon and unit productions.
CFG-Eliminating Useless Symbols
Eliminating Epsilon Productions
Eliminating Unit Productions
Chomsky Normal Form
Pumping Lemma for Context Free Language
CFL- Closure Properties
CFL- Other Normal Forms
Intersection with Regular Languages
7. Questions & Answers on Introduction to Turing Machines
The section contains questions and answers on language of turning machine and its simulation, turning machine halting, multitape and non-deterministic turning machines, storage and subroutines.
8. Questions on Undecidability
The section contains questions and answers on diagonalization and universal languages, rice theorem and its properties.
The Diagonalization Languages
The Universal Language-Undecidability
|Rice’s Theorem, Properties and PCP|
9. Questions & Answers on Intractable Problems
The section contains questions on non deterministic polynomial time, problem solving in polynomial, node cover and hamilton circuit problems.
Problem Solvable in Polynomial Time
Non Deterministic Polynomial Time
|Node-Cover Problem and Hamilton Circuit Problem|
10. Questions on Other Classes Of Problems
The section contains questions and answers on pspace, randomized algorithm, rp and zpp complexity.
|Class RP, ZPP and Complexity|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Automata Theory!